Admin please read~

Discussion specific to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Admin please read~

Postby pcnpyrostud » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:37 am

I've posted in General discussion under your post asking for suggestions, and would LOVE some feedback over there, and I also play on facebook..

but I thought I would at least post here ( I don't even think anyone on myspace KNOWS about this forum, lol ) about a few myspace only things~

Anyways, I just wanted to ask why it is that on MySpace, it isn't telling how many Santa's we've encountered for the day?

Is it different than the Facebook event, where you can find all 24 of your santa's within the first hour ? Is it limited to ONE santa per 30 minutes on MySpace ?

Another note: Why is the experience on the invasion soooo low ? Seems like the drops are so rare, and with little experience... Not many people participate in the invasion !

That is all for now. Thank you for your time!
pcnpyrostud

Re: Admin please read~

Postby admin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

The event on Myspace is different right now because it was first to receive the update before we changed the limiting mechanism, but it will probably synchronize to become like other servers before the weekend, as we patch that server again.

Invasion exp is lower because it's intended for lower levels (for players before reaching Hell Gates and Mystic Wars).
admin
Site Admin

Postby pcnpyrostud » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 am

Oh ! Okay thank you so much for taking time out to answer !! = ]
pcnpyrostud

Postby ReD_DeViL » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 am

hi i was fighting the orc boss, when i claimed my mystery box from the guardian it asked me to make room in my inventory; so i did by using a dust but then i never got my mystery box can you please check that for me? thanks. ReD_DeViL Rss
ReD_DeViL

Return to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers