Has anyone below level 90 defeated the last arena boss?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Has anyone below level 90 defeated the last arena boss?

Postby Gods Creator » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 am

Maybe I am missing something here, but I now started to save up 3 arena passes and then use them back to back and stop after frozen pride cus I kill her fairly easy. This way on my 3rd and last run I have 3 guardian dolls and can kill Princess 1 time out of 5... and I am over level 90, do the devs ever expect anyone under 90 to kill the Fallen? cus if so I am missing something major here. Is there a way to avoid getting hit for 250k? or do I just need to push my Constitution to get more than 250k HP? Im a bit lost on this topic..
Gods Creator

Re: Has anyone below level 90 defeated the last arena boss?

Postby Soress » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 am

Syz found out that after a certain amount of hp (I think he said 150k) the mobs start doing MORE damage to compensate for the hp and that also includes the 250k attack. So basically you can't avoid those attacks at all unless you block it or absorb it with a doll.
Soress

Postby TomHyberger » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 pm

This is a gem sink made by the devs. This is a workaround to buying items.
TomHyberger

Postby Kalon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 pm

I don't think most top guys even bother. Once they get last boss they just quit.The last 2 can do insta kills, so the only thing you can do is save up a lot of dolls and kill them before they can use that attack. But since once you get 1300 you don't get pills anymore you don't WANT to have 1300 stats...even that is severely limited.

Honestly, don't even bother thinking about trying. Once you get there, bank your gold (because they take a lot), and let yourself be killed. Or heck, just run away.
Kalon

Postby Maria » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:12 pm

I do the lvl 94 boss then run away. I can do the lvl 96 one if armed with about 10 dolls but it's not much fun. but hey - we do need a challenge lol
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Solomon Grundy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Challenge is good.but hackneyed "We can't come up with real strategy" so this will just one-shot you no matter what" is gayer than Liberace in a glitter factory with Little Richard as the tour guide.
Solomon Grundy

Postby Atamar » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

A level 89 tried it from my guild and said it aint happening. And his stats are high for his level. He planed to buy GoD dolls from his inventory screen to beat the last guy but said when he got to him he was barely doing any damage and it was pointless.
Atamar

Postby acappella » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

You critically hit Fallen One with Banish Dance for 306928 damage points.
He's got 320,000,000HP
=1042 hits from me to kill him.
IF for every 10 hits he kills me, I will need roughly 100 dolls = 300gems to defeat fallen one.
I'm singing
acappella

Postby karibola » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Except sword users average almost twice that amount, and lilith provides on average an 18.5% damage boost if maxed. Players seem to love to make huge overestimates on how much it will cost them to kill the Fallen One.
karibola

Postby Denzo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

karibola wrote:Except sword users average almost twice that amount, and lilith provides on average an 18.5% damage boost if maxed. Players seem to love to make huge overestimates on how much it will cost them to kill the Fallen One.

Karibola....

Acappella is a sword user.
Sword users don't do the biggest amount of damage out of the 3 classes.They do the least amount of damage output but make up for that with longer runs on bosses etc due to the highest amount of block.
Different ally combinations are possible for when fighting bosses but generally Elf Princess is the best all round ally when maxed to level 21 or as it is now level 25.
The estimate is not an overestimate,it is a reasonable estimate based on the amount of damage output he can do based on his stats and weapon.Which his stats are nearly into the 1000's and his sword his maxed to the old amount of +4500.

1 final thing also,i heard Syzygy tried to beat the fallen one and even he couldn't do it.Certainly not without a certain amount of dolls which is pointless seeing as the reward is a 1 in 3 chance of a dream World item with an extended pack of either +1,+2,+3 etc etc.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Next

Return to Facebook Server