Last Warning to Scripters

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Last Warning to Scripters

Postby WarBound » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Solomon Grundy wrote:Ban each and every one of them. Purify the game of every scripting maggot you can find. No second chances, no forgiveness, zero tolerance. Burn them all.

There'd be 9 players left. They can't even get 600 likes on this game anymore.

It's dead Jim.
WarBound

Postby Miroku » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 pm

WarBound wrote:
Solomon Grundy wrote:Ban each and every one of them. Purify the game of every scripting maggot you can find. No second chances, no forgiveness, zero tolerance. Burn them all.

There'd be 9 players left. They can't even get 600 likes on this game anymore.

It's dead Jim.

Well I'm one of those 9 who don't script then... Who are the other eight?
Miroku

Postby CCBiggs » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm #2.. I don't even know what scripting is.. I play by old-fashioned perseverance. I have
clicked onto this game every day for almost 3 years. (don't know If I should brag or
be embarrassed by that :roll: )
CCBiggs

Postby KingOfJesters » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:38 am

CCBiggs wrote:I'm #2.. I don't even know what scripting is.. I play by old-fashioned perseverance. I have
clicked onto this game every day for almost 3 years. (don't know If I should brag or
be embarrassed by that :roll: )

You should be proud CC and anyone else playing a game they love in good faith,For as long as i've played a month before a big event people are dwindling from their dw activity just like clockwork, people have very short memory's and weird perceptions,They see a game changing they lament the old they disdain the new,Because the change isnt what *they* want what *they* would do.BAD LUCK!! if you dont like it play something else,get of your high horse and actually change something you can control,People are scripting as they always have then they are found out then they get banned then they come back and complain all over again,They only people you should worry about naming names is the dev's of this game they are the only ones with the power to change it,People pointing fingers here or there doesnt matter why add gravity to stupidity? The game isnt *dying* because a number of likes couldnt be reached on a certain challenge ask yourself if the same would be said during and event or for the months after when people remember why they play this game.The game isnt going anywhere there is atleast two more scheduled expansions Hell zone 2 and 3 along with all the other tweaks and changes and new things we get with new expansions,Honestly people need to see further than their own nose their world isnt the only one their opinion isnt gospel the developers of this game are the gods not people who fancy themselves as gods.....It's a game yeah? PLAY IT!!!!!
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

Postby Maria » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 am

I'm one of the other 8 - and to be honest there must be at least 38 others because whenever we've found anyone cheat 1. we don't accept them to Titans. 2. if they were already in when we realised, we kicked them immediately and 3. we would report them, though the devs seem to do a decent job of spotting them anyway.

I'm with Grundy - zero tolerance. In the past some players were just naive and maybe could be punished then forgiven. Nowdays everyone knows, the rules and consequences are clear, there is no excuse. It's just a game for goodness sake, and a nice one at that - there is no room here for people to ruin the game for us honest players who I hope are still the majority.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 am

I agree that the players using scripts need to be flushed out and banned from the game. If they have to use cheats to advance to the top levels just so they can boast or brag then what is the point of playing the game? I've played Dream World almost from the beginning, and the most fun I have is seeing my character develop from my efforts. Using a program to advance my character would make all of the time and energy I've invested meaningless.

Keep the game pure! Play honestly or don't play at all!

Dreamwarrior GM ttn
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Maria » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 am

Any update on this Developers? Would love to know if you're making progress
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Previous

Return to Facebook Server