Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby Miroku » Wed May 01, 2013 5:03 pm

etching wrote:
I wasn't trying to compete when I participated in the event last year as I didn't care at all where I ended up.
Like I said, if I really cared to compete, I would have joined a stronger guild to begin with.
No, I'm not in any way, shape or form crying for attention. I'm merely pointing out that events of this magnitude
should have been publicized beforehand so that others could have participated if they wanted to...
[/quote]

Someone please call the Waaahmbulance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI
Miroku
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby etching » Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Fieryshoe wrote:Also, as it was stated already, you could have just shown up and participated ANYWAYS without being invited. There is no lock on Demon Gates to prevent you from getting in. Unless you lived under a rock for the past two weeks, it was impossible not to know about what was going on, because it received massive attention both in game and on the forums.


That was my point all along --- I never saw a post on the forums indicating the date the event was taking place.
If one had been posted, I would have participated...
Last edited by etching on Wed May 01, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
etching
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 am

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby Samra » Wed May 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Someone always has to have the last word/post :roll:
Samra
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby Miroku » Wed May 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Samra wrote:Someone always has to have the last word/post :roll:



Can I has it?
Miroku
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby Soress » Thu May 02, 2013 2:28 pm

He just wanted to be in that list of pretty pictures.
Soress
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby Talon Lake » Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm

etching wrote:
Fieryshoe wrote:Also, as it was stated already, you could have just shown up and participated ANYWAYS without being invited. There is no lock on Demon Gates to prevent you from getting in. Unless you lived under a rock for the past two weeks, it was impossible not to know about what was going on, because it received massive attention both in game and on the forums.


That was my point all along --- I never saw a post on the forums indicating the date the event was taking place.
If one had been posted, I would have participated...


I have to agree with this, I never read nor saw anything, I noticed when I looked at a guild and saw they were missing some people, and noticed the new guild popup for the event, Though even if I put All my energy in
3k a day with heroic for the week, I think I could only manage about 150 billion so I didnt care to try =P
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Woe to the fire and brimstone...

Postby etching » Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Talon Lake wrote:I have to agree with this, I never read nor saw anything, I noticed when I looked at a guild and saw they were missing some people, and noticed the new guild popup for the event, Though even if I put All my energy in
3k a day with heroic for the week, I think I could only manage about 150 billion so I didnt care to try =P


I doubt I would have cracked a billion, if that. As Soress said, yeah it's just for fun to be mentioned on the same list
even if I'm deep in back trailing the pack...
etching
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 am

Previous

Return to Facebook Server