Question for dreamworlders

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Question for dreamworlders

Postby Maria » Sat May 18, 2013 8:12 am

Mystic Mines yes Isendel no - is what they said, plural therefore not just Drow. I've been messing about in the orc mine and got 2 extended set drops from Hector recently - rubbish ones but extended none the less, which bears that out.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby DrPhil » Sat May 18, 2013 8:37 am

It's curious how so few people seem to have come across an extended drop from Gwyne or Orc - maybe next time you get an extended drop you'd be kind enough to put up a screen grab? I've not seen anything in the release notes to suggest that either give extended drops.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby DrPhil » Sat May 18, 2013 8:50 am

On a separate note, it's is pleasing to discover that if we do have any questions about the game then we can simply ask dreamwarrior to email the devs for us. Any chance you could use that 'special relationship' to inform the community when the next update will be released. Also, if anyone accidentally sells gear, should they let you know first? :lol:

DrPhil

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

dreamworld@playmage.com

Nothing special about that
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Maria » Sat May 18, 2013 11:18 am

Will get a screenshot but I don't tend to do many orcs I only went to check it out to help answer the question asked. But next time I do I will grab a screenshot for you. Though I would have thought that the developers word would have been good enough, and the fact that I found 2 in a day.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:44 am

http://imgur.com/NQiil7J

you wanted a screen capture...
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby DrPhil » Sat May 18, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm still very dubious. Next time you have one drop - can you take a screen grab please? I know this must all seem very persistent of me but i have a bet with someone.

DrPhil

Postby Maria » Sat May 18, 2013 2:18 pm

We're not believing the 2 I already posted, the reply from the devs either??? I don;t often do hectors but if I get one I'll post again. If you dont believe the devs message them again so they can reply the same thing. Someone said they would believe it when the devs said so - they said so - see that email reply. It's not rocket science.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby DrPhil » Sat May 18, 2013 2:23 pm

No...you're right - it isn't rocket science. You have people commenting on this thread that have done thousands of hectors and not had an extended orc drop, inspite of this alleged 20% drop rate. Whereas dreamwarrior may have some credibility, your reputation for fiction and hysteria is well established so i'm afraid not many people will be inclined to believe a word you say. Don't blame me, blame karma! :P

DrPhil

Postby Maria » Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Um - you said you would believe it when the devs said and I do not lie - so now you have both? Believe the devs if you don't believe me lol. if you're also accusing Dave of lying - email the devs the same question yourself. I'm sure they love having their time wasted.

So if the devs word isn't good enough, what o you want? I have no intention of wasting time on orcs again just to prove what the devs said for you unless I stumble accross one while clearing up bosses in the course of play. I've done it twice already, just trying to help answer the question in global. I have no intention of wasting any more time on it - all I did was check out the answer to a question and reply in global. If me helping, and the devs confirming it so offends you, I guess there is no more I can do to help
Tracey
Titans

Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Facebook Server