Question for dreamworlders

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Question for dreamworlders

Postby DrPhil » Sat May 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Easy enough to ignore marias meaningless contribution but i will attempt to clarify the voracity of my inquiry for the benefit of the rest of our community.

Whilst i am grateful for dreamwarriors participation in trying to get the original question answered, i am simply trying to get a conclusive answer. Playmage hosts Dreamworld on more than just the facebook platform so is it possible that the 20% extended orc drop is only relevant to these other platforms?

The email image is not conclusive in this regard.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Maria » Sat May 18, 2013 2:53 pm

the question was asked for the FB version. I also found 2 while trying to help answer the question.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby KingOfJesters » Sat May 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Maria wrote:We're not believing the 2 I already posted, the reply from the devs either??? I don;t often do hectors but if I get one I'll post again. If you dont believe the devs message them again so they can reply the same thing. Someone said they would believe it when the devs said so - they said so - see that email reply. It's not rocket science.

But you havent posted any screen shots of the drop....let alone two.I just find it hard to believe people who have killed thousands of orc have never even seen one and yet you get two in one day no less,I am sure seeing as this is such a unique and rare thing to behold that you'd want to share it with the people who are interested.
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

Postby Arctica » Sat May 18, 2013 3:45 pm

The actual question is, why isn't the email from the devs enough? It's like with the talisman people can open loads of mb's and not get it while someone else can open one and get it. Same here, or perhaps the devs forgot to mention it in the update ;)
Arctica

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:56 pm

A few weeks ago I took first in Hell 2 and Hell 3. Same night, back to back battles. I won DreamWorld Armor of Agility +7, and a Positron Gun of Agility +8. Not sure what the chances of those drops are, but it happened.

Just saying that random rare events do happen, and your inability to believe that it is possible seems rather narrow-minded. And if you want proof I have the items I mentioned, just ask. :)
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Arctica » Sat May 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Also, I've noticed its mainly a few (not all) T3A members not believing the devs, so T3A why don't you do 100/200 hectors but the following % per member per hector.

1st Hector - Soloed
2nd - 2 members 50% each
3rd - 3 members 33% each

and continue till you get 10 members doing 10% then repeat till the 100 or 200 are done. Take print screens of all the rewards and post it here ;) then you might have your answer. I'm pretty sure one of you will end up getting an extended orc drop ^^
Arctica

Postby Zwordoz » Sat May 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Actually I think extended should be possible for all bosses (or at least Gwyne and Hector) -- so if it's happening I hope devs make it official and give a similar
extended drop rate as with Lolith.

EDIT: replied to a very old post on this thread; please disregard. For a more updated opinion...

I've only done 600-something hectors myself, but have likewise NEVER seen an extended drop. I would need to see a screen grab.
Last edited by Zwordoz on Sat May 18, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zwordoz

Postby KingOfJesters » Sat May 18, 2013 4:47 pm

dreamwarrior254 wrote:A few weeks ago I took first in Hell 2 and Hell 3. Same night, back to back battles. I won DreamWorld Armor of Agility +7, and a Positron Gun of Agility +8. Not sure what the chances of those drops are, but it happened.

Just saying that random rare events do happen, and your inability to believe that it is possible seems rather narrow-minded. And if you want proof I have the items I mentioned, just ask. :)

@ things...One i wasn't talking to you...and Two i wasnt talking about hell so no i dont want to see YOUR screenies,Saying i am narrow minded is both ignorant and rude and infact i resent the implication,I do understand the nature or random and the laws of probability but the fact that no other player has yet said one word about getting an extended drop from orc or gwyne even though they have killed THOUSANDS suggests two very practical things,One they dont exist or two some players luck is far greater infact uncannily so than others for a very simple reason this person got two said drops in one day within mere hours the odds of such a thing happening are ASTRONOMICAL not impossible if they do indeed drop but highly improbable.The drop rate for hell is 20% for extended same as drow that is confirmed so your drops have no comparison to the unknown % chance of extended gear in both orc and gwyne mines it must be very slight indeed if people have killed thousands and seen NO SUCH THING if it is so slight then the odds of a person finding two within hours is even harder to believe.Don't interrupt when the grown ups are talking.
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

Postby Maria » Sat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Um the devs confirmed.......
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Avalin » Sat May 18, 2013 7:47 pm

so obviously every player in DW has posted their findings on the Orc extended drop rate?

Random thought: is having a gigantic signature a requirement to being a dick head? or is it just a perc?
Avalin

PreviousNext

Return to Facebook Server