Tiny Tiny DW

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Tiny Tiny DW

Postby ImperiousLeader » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:24 am

So, there is a discussion about how the ads are overwhelming the play screen and the Dev's have answered it on the Forum:

"Please read the solution posted on this thread if the ads is preventing you from proper gameplay."

Well, I don't see any solution AT ALL! Zip Nada nothing.. so since the ads are PREVENTING proper game play.. But the topic is locked. But there is No answer!

So far I have:

Tried zooming the page in View.. doesn't really help.
Playing on different browsers isn't helping:
Chrome & Safari, where it says "ad Free", isn't there any longer.. now it's an ad for Dragon Tear.
Firefox still have the play ad free button but all that does is give you global chat against a gray screen and the game screen is still to tiny to play.

Re-post your solution and I certainly hope it works, It's your Time World Ad that's ruining my play!

I'll be checking in to see if this is fixed, but as of now, regretfully, Imperious Leader has been rudely forced out of the Dream...

Aloha
ImperiousLeader

Re: Tiny Tiny DW

Postby Talon Lake » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

The time-world ad was just added today, how could it whats been causing problems? o.O
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Have you tried resetting the browser zoom to normal (make sure it's not set to zoom-to-fit or zoomed out)? The change made today shouldn't have caused your game area to shrink, especially that you mentioned the ad-free site is behaving the same way as that change wasn't applied there.

If you browser's zoom setting wasn't changed and the game area is still tiny (eg, resetting zoom doesn't help) , then it's possible some add-on plugin you installed may be the cause, so try removing or disabling those.

Also, you can still navigate the the ad-free page manually on any browser after the game loads on the FB canvas by pasting "https://www.playmage.com/facebook/dreamworld.jsp" in the URL bar.
admin
Site Admin

Postby xbelladonnax » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:18 pm

This is by far the worst that Dream World has ever looked. I absolutely hate the bordering ad for Time World. I have the game blocked in my apps section, why would I want to stare at an ad for it? And if I accidentally miss-click, it'll take me to the game. This has got to go! The screen is even smaller than it was before!!! What were you thinking?!? Please change it back. :( :( :(
xBellaDonnax in game.
xbelladonnax

Postby admin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:28 pm

xbelladonnax wrote:This is by far the worst that Dream World has ever looked. I absolutely hate the bordering ad for Time World. I have the game blocked in my apps section, why would I want to stare at an ad for it? And if I accidentally miss-click, it'll take me to the game. This has got to go! The screen is even smaller than it was before!!! What were you thinking?!? Please change it back. :( :( :(

The game window should be exactly the same size as it was. Only thing changed is that the Applifier ad bar was moved from the side to the top and the TW takeover was added. I am afraid that the takeover ad will be staying around for a while, but you can check the reply above on how to go ad-free.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:33 pm

I've not noticed much difference but I have my screen on 110% anyway so the game fills the screen without going ad free
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby admin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Maria wrote:I've not noticed much difference but I have my screen on 110% anyway so the game fills the screen without going ad free

Yes, zooming-in is another great option if you don't like the takeover ad.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Arkayn » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Yah this is just retarded, like i want to play another crappy game...
Arkayn

Postby debann » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 am

you can also get the ad-free button back by going to your character page, clicking the options link and checking the box for disable TW promo
debann

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 am

xbelladonnax wrote:This is by far the worst that Dream World has ever looked. I absolutely hate the bordering ad for Time World. I have the game blocked in my apps section, why would I want to stare at an ad for it? And if I accidentally miss-click, it'll take me to the game. This has got to go! The screen is even smaller than it was before!!! What were you thinking?!? Please change it back. :( :( :(

The size wasn't changed at all, though it by perspective looks much smaller.

Also, Time world is underpopulated for a game that REQUIRES a larger playerbase to function at all, let alone correctly. I'm happy the ad is up for it there, members are needed =P
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Next

Return to Facebook Server