It seems the drop rate...

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

It seems the drop rate...

Postby Diesel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm

It seems like the drop rate for the good weapons at island / queen and mines / hector are more rare.... i have took out (alot) of queens solo for a scoped gun lol still nothing i may be wrong and only wonder if it seems this way to any one else? and sorry if this has been brought up and i over looked it. i looked lol :D
Diesel

Re: It seems the drop rate...

Postby Denzo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm

There was a topic similar to this on the old forums a while back,roughly 6 months ago :o . I believe it was Eze from dgg guild who complained of the same thing happening to him.He couldn't get the weapons to drop that he needed either and he did quite a few QH's.Beleg who at the time was with ttn replied and said he was having the same trouble also and he took out well over 100 QH's looking for a weapon for a fellow guild member or to help someone else out. :shock:

Unfortunately with all the added extra wisdom and agility junk along with life and power we had already....the drops are few and far between for guardian,enchanted and scoped weapons now.the only thing you can do is keep trying and trying or ask around and see if anyone else has a spare scoped gun they don't need. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: It seems the drop rate...

Postby Diesel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 pm

thank you Denzo i have had more trouble since last event it seems like but my luck may have ran out to lol ill push on till i find it have an awesome weekend! thanks again!
Diesel

Return to Facebook Server