what does it take to be heard on here ??

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

what does it take to be heard on here ??

Postby Denzo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Posted this on Playmages Facebook page on one of their photo links but still no reply from them regarding this matter below....

*(copied from link as explained above,slightly edited though)* Facebook is removing application profile pages on February 1st,does this mean this one will be removed also ? If so where does that leave us seeing as there seems to be a lack of communication on the forums between yourselves and us,the dream world playing community.Understandable that you are busy with expansions etc especially for higher level content now but it might be a good idea to look at the forums and the ideas which people have proposed.Things which people would like to be introduced to make the game more interesting.Do not think for one second i am telling you how to do your jobs,far from it. :shock: This is only my opinion and many others' opinion also. :ugeek:

Is there any chance we the dream world playing community could please have even a little explanation/answer regarding this matter ?? I understand you are busy with rushing new content for the high levels across all platforms as well as giving answers to other people across them too but it seems we don't get answers since the old forums was removed by Facebook and this one was re-introduced. :(

If you (The Devs) do happen to read this,i would like to thank you ahead of time for taking time out to read this and if you give an answer i also thank you ahead of time for that too. :)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: what does it take to be heard on here ??

Postby Pasquale » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 am

A hefty bribe
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby admin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm

This board is not part of Facebook and this will not be affected. We will also have a new fan page ready that we will transfer the URL and all our fans to before Feb 1 (we actually received the notice and prepared it weeks ago, but didn't announce to avoid unnecessary panic).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Denzo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you for the explanation devs.Much appreciated 8-)
Bear
Denzo

Postby zzc » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 am

So will there be anymore [like challenges]?
zzc

Postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 am

If you meant changes enforced by Facebook, there isn't any other ones that we are aware of in the near future that will have any impact. We do have a expansion that is currently scheduled for around mid-late March, which we will provide more details when it's closer to release.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Denzo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 pm

admin wrote:If you meant changes enforced by Facebook, there isn't any other ones that we are aware of in the near future that will have any impact. We do have a expansion that is currently scheduled for around mid-late March, which we will provide more details when it's closer to release.

I think what zzc was meaning was will there be any more challenges set by yourselves in which we the fans/players are simply required to "like" a link for free energy etc.

Once again though,thank you for taking the time to reply to this topic.Just one other thing,when is the 2 year anniversary of the Facebook version of Dream World and will we be having an event similar to the one they had on the Kongregate version ? 8-)
Bear
Denzo

Postby TomHyberger » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm

admin wrote:This board is not part of Facebook and this will not be affected. We will also have a new fan page ready that we will transfer the URL and all our fans to before Feb 1 (we actually received the notice and prepared it weeks ago, but didn't announce to avoid unnecessary panic).

Sometimes I read your posts and just marvel.
TomHyberger

Return to Facebook Server