AoD ... coming soon to a city near you!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: AoD ... coming soon to a city near you!

Postby Darth » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am

Denzo wrote:
Darth wrote:I see are you looking at enslaving.... I mean recruiting ;) people into your dark army still.... Thou the last person I sent your way you all rejected so I have been sending them else where

Who was sent to AoD ?? 8-)

Whats it even matter, what was done is done that person is in a another guild that is helping them out,

For whatever reason they where rejected does not concern me, but at that point any others I would of even have though about sending your way where sent else where, as there where not even as strong as the one sent.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Gods Creator » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 am

Who would want to join a Guild that hardly ever puts up a Mystic anyways?

AoD is falling apart, sad to see :(
Gods Creator

Postby Mutt » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 am

if by falling apart he means, putting up epic damage with 25% vacancy, then yes we are :D

...and mystics are a joke but I still love you anyways!

PS: NO YOU CANT JOIN!!!
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Denzo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 am

Sad days indeed when a guild not having a mystic up is used in comparison to a guild falling apart.
What does having a mystic prove,lets see....oh yes of course all it proves is how many bosses a guild has killed in order to get stones to build the mystic.
If mystics had more validity other than just guild exp bonus,maybe there would be a mystic up more often.
Until there is a more valid point of having a mystic up....meh,who cares about having a mystic.

On a side note,i guess that means all the other guilds who rarely have a mystic up are falling apart too then or is this mystic/falling apart hypothesis just aimed at AoD ??

Says it all about mystics really ↓ 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Pasquale » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 am

So because we choose not to put up a Mystic every time we're falling apart? That makes a helluva lot of sense and is very enlightening to hear from someone who isn't even in AoD... Thanks for keeping us informed on the condition of our guild, what would we do without you?!

Assumptions are fun!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Samra » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 pm

It's very touching to see so many care whether AoD puts up a mystic or not; we are verklempt :lol: Contrary to the rumors, we are very much alive and very much AoD...and we have something special that makes you go: :o and :shock:
Samra

Postby TomHyberger » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

She didn't get in because she was a fattie. Send over someone else.
TomHyberger

Postby e rock » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Gods Creator wrote:Who would want to join a Guild that hardly ever puts up a Mystic anyways?

To the contrary. Lean, mean, and focused.

Taking Emerald City with only 30 players on the roster in a week-long, full-frontal attack (and still holding LV despite a last-minute coup attempt) earns AoD approximately 47.6 times as much street cred as putting up a damn mystic.
chaos /ˈkāäs/

Noun:
1. Complete disorder and confusion.
2. Behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
e rock

Postby TomHyberger » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:09 pm

e rock wrote:
Gods Creator wrote:Who would want to join a Guild that hardly ever puts up a Mystic anyways?

To the contrary. Lean, mean, and focused.

Taking Emerald City with only 30 players on the roster in a week-long, full-frontal attack (and still holding LV despite a last-minute coup attempt) earns AoD approximately 47.6 times as much street cred as putting up a damn mystic.

sexyface@u
TomHyberger

Previous

Return to Facebook Server