HEA no longer holding a city.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

HEA no longer holding a city.

Postby DrPhil » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 pm

As some of you may have noticed, HEA have not defended Oceana this week. Originally i decided that we wouldn't defend this week to show solidarity to VV and D3H who so nobly gave up their towns in the battle royale last week. However, having developed my thinking i have decided that HEA will now relinquish Oceana for the time-being.

The invasion is only fun when there is a fight going on and i would rather see smaller guilds battling it out for the pleasure and pride of taking a city. We are fortunate to be strong and secure enough to forgo the bonus and recognize that it will be of more use to up and coming guilds. We will still be making our presence felt every now and then by invading other cities, but that will only be once or twice a month at most.

I have also removed some inactives from HEA and so we have some room for some fresh blood. Attitude and personality are more important to us than buff stats and we are happy to offer help and support in assisting you to develop your character. Don't apply if you are coming for a cruise on easy street and to milk our lovely bonuses - apply if you are are interested in having fun and being part of the most cohesive guild in Dreamworld. If you are interested in applying then friend Phil Jonesy on FB and we'll have a chat about things.

Happy clicking lovers!
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Return to Facebook Server