Card Collecting

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Card Collecting

Postby Zwordoz » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm at 240/339 and have just recently finished off the 2-star cards. Farming the gates took a while; I figure farming Isendel will take a lot longer,
but at least I can get EPs and MBs again. Eventually I will live in Atlantis to farm the Atlantean mobs I don't have yet plus the Hellgate sins I have
yet to obtain (and yes, they do show up in Atlantis). I think I've only got one complete set of mobs each in faction (out of 4) and hell (out of 6), so
who knows how long that will take.

I hope devs will add card count to the ranking lists at some point since it's another thing to work on, even though there's little reward to be gained
except to satisfy collectormania. Sure it's all luck but so are the best parts of the game. Whatcha gonna do?
Zwordoz

Postby petrafouramrs » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 pm

I have been playing this game for 4 years and eight month, i play every day. For some reason I do not get cards to drop for me, my exp % is 36% !!!!! People in my guild have told me:' go pay Monster arena 10 x you will get 1 or two good cards. Well, i played monster arena over 30 times and not a SINGLE card. they say play fallen, you'll get a good card there for sure. My highest score on fallen is: Highest Fallen 3,360,969,544, a few 2 stars have dropped, that's it.!!!!! the same thing happens with invasion: Highest Invasion 52,900,149,630 , i play invasion every week,... just a two star card here and there,.. nothing else. Maybe "they don't want me to play this game anymore?????? So why bother playing the stupid duel, with those puny ass cards that I get, I can't even think about getting in the top 50,... not that i don't want too..... soooooo,... who do i have to sleep with to get some cards, that are worth anything??????
petrafouramrs

Postby DonnaNoble » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm

petrafouramrs wrote:I have been playing this game for 4 years and eight month, i play every day. For some reason I do not get cards to drop for me, my exp % is 36% !!!!! People in my guild have told me:' go pay Monster arena 10 x you will get 1 or two good cards. Well, i played monster arena over 30 times and not a SINGLE card. they say play fallen, you'll get a good card there for sure. My highest score on fallen is: Highest Fallen 3,360,969,544, a few 2 stars have dropped, that's it.!!!!! the same thing happens with invasion: Highest Invasion 52,900,149,630 , i play invasion every week,... just a two star card here and there,.. nothing else. Maybe "they don't want me to play this game anymore?????? So why bother playing the stupid duel, with those puny ass cards that I get, I can't even think about getting in the top 50,... not that i don't want too..... soooooo,... who do i have to sleep with to get some cards, that are worth anything??????

For $197.50 you can get a 6 star card. Ugh!
DonnaNoble

Postby Arctica » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:25 pm

petrafouramrs wrote:I have been playing this game for 4 years and eight month, i play every day. For some reason I do not get cards to drop for me, my exp % is 36% !!!!! People in my guild have told me:' go pay Monster arena 10 x you will get 1 or two good cards. Well, i played monster arena over 30 times and not a SINGLE card. they say play fallen, you'll get a good card there for sure. My highest score on fallen is: Highest Fallen 3,360,969,544, a few 2 stars have dropped, that's it.!!!!! the same thing happens with invasion: Highest Invasion 52,900,149,630 , i play invasion every week,... just a two star card here and there,.. nothing else. Maybe "they don't want me to play this game anymore?????? So why bother playing the stupid duel, with those puny ass cards that I get, I can't even think about getting in the top 50,... not that i don't want too..... soooooo,... who do i have to sleep with to get some cards, that are worth anything??????

Did your guild tell you that you may have to drop cards from 50 to 45 to keep getting card drops again ;), plus all hell gates mobs are 3 stars not 2 stars, and also there is only 1 6 star card in invasion and its not even worth having :lol:
Arctica

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Against Mormo or any other water card the Alien Mothership card is very handy
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Previous

Return to Facebook Server