Time World Challenge - 20 Free Gems

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Time World Challenge - 20 Free Gems

Postby admin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Many of you probably already noticed from the home screen that we are doing a special Time World Challenge. Anyone who completes or already completed chapter 5 in Time World (Facebook version) will be able to earn 20 Free Gems for their Dream World character on the same Facebook profile. Please note the following details if you are interested:

- The redeem link is shown after the introduction dialog at beginning of chapter 6. Those who already completed chapter 5 before can go to the mission dialog and find the "Free Gems" link at the top left corner.
- Redeeming multiple times or redeeming links from Time World accounts from a different Facebook profiles will not work.

You can click the "Time World" text of the promo to go to the game, or click this link: http://apps.facebook.com/time-world/?refpid=dwcp
admin
Site Admin

Re: Time World Challenge - 20 Free Gems

Postby Flux » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:25 am

I clicked the redeem/claim gems and it took me to DreamWorld and I didn't get any gems. I'm still at the same amount I was before.
Xypher - Haven GO
Flux

Postby admin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 am

Flux, please send a bug report from either Dream World or Time World from the contact link below the game, so we retrieve your information and check why your redeem code do not work for you.
admin
Site Admin

Postby KingBagdemagus » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you for doing this challenge, I hope in the future there are more challenges that link Dream World and Time World together because I love both games very much.
lapsis bellatrix of !!! (H@@TERS)
Lvl 87 (8%)
Divine Blade

To presume that anyone is normal, is indeed an abnormality
KingBagdemagus

Postby virtus » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 am

iv been trying for a week to get past the select a hero screen but it stalls every time i posted on the time world server and got no responce
virtus

Postby admin » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 pm

virtus, if you are able to get to the hero selection screen it means you connected to the server okay. have you tried to make sure your Flash plugin has been upgraded to the latest release version?
admin
Site Admin

Postby virtus » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 pm

iv donloaded the newest flash plugin cheked my internet connection,router and my computer everything is running smoothly and all of my other games load quickly anwithout problem including dream world whitch i play atleast once a day
virtus

Postby admin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 am

virtus, can you include a screenshot of what happens when you tried to continue from the character selection screen? Is there any error text below the area where you specify your name?
admin
Site Admin

Postby virtus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 am

i dont know how to do a screen shot but when you push enter there is no text it just says loading and stalls
virtus

Postby admin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 am

Sounds like a possible issue with your computer not being able to resolve the location of our asset servers. Let me know if you can see the picture of the cat in the following url:
http://cdn2.playmage.com/res22/img/rabbitmale6.jpg

If not, you can try couple things:
1) Add/use Google DNS: http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html
2) If above doesn't work, you can manually edit your host file to map cdn2.playmage.com to our origin server that you seem to be able to access. To do so, you may have to Google search "how to modify host file" and add your OS version to the end of that search. Once you open the host file, add a line that says "cdn2.playmage.com 50.16.190.195" at the bottom, then save and restart the browser.

If you can see the image above fine. There couple things you can try
1) Try picking a different name
2) Wait 5-10 mins longer to see if it eventually load.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Facebook Server