Help,

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Help,

Postby MrJelly » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello all, i am level 73 and have decided to start buying gems. But as i found out when trying to purchase them through paypal a new page emerges asking for my credit card information.
This is the only game i have had this pop when trying to purchase in-game currency, im only 18 and dont have a credit card.
If anyone could help me that would be appreciated.
MrJelly

Re: Help,

Postby Ruthanne » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Ask your parents if your can use their card or a friend and give them the cash for it. By the way all online game require a credit card when purchasing something. Good luck.
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Postby debann » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 pm

If you are playing on Facebook you can buy gems with FB credits. these can be purchased using a credit card , paypal or a FB gift card that is sold in various places. ( Safeway is one place). Or you can try to earn gems by taking the surveys, etc. I also thought that paypal could be linked to a bank account, but am not sure. Hope this is a little helpful.
debann

Postby Arioch » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 pm

You should be able to log into your paypal account from that popup and pay through paypal itself, entering the credit card info is only if you don't have a paypal account or don't want to use it
ImageArioch-VV
Arioch

Return to Facebook Server