Update

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Update

Postby acappella » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:06 am

Any news from the devs about the up and coming update?
Give us a teaser devs :ugeek:
I'm singing
acappella

Re: Update

Postby Fieryshoe » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

I hope we will be able to vault drow gear with the next update. I'm tired of keeping it in my personal bank. :x
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Denzo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 pm

It would be nice to make Drow gear vaultable.Unfortunately unless the devs are intending on releasing yet another new set of gear for people to work towards or open a box for then i doubt it will be.Look how long they kept Greater Fallen from being vaultable,the devs did also say they like to keep at least 2 sets of high level gear as unvaultable (believe it was mentioned by the devs on the old style FB forums) until there is another set available.

However,previews of upcoming expansion for late March would be nice though. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby MikeJustice » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 am

Personally they should make the drow vaultable and then make a third unvaultable set for the fallen that way the high level people in guilds can farm the drow for their guild without listening to the middle level complain that they cant get a fallen because of the farming.
MikeJustice

Postby gravious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 am

Vaulting drow gear = Like :D
gravious

Postby JackOS » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:26 pm

gravious wrote:Vaulting drow gear = Like :D

Doubt it'll happen for a while yet.
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Postby Pasquale » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:28 am

While this is from Kongregate (that seems like the only place to get information about expansions unfortunately), i doubt it'll be much different

“The int/dex premium items have already been added to the expansion, which is currently is still on track for a release during the last week or March. We will likely start to post some details about the expansion around this weekend.”. (There was a petition on Kongregate for +3 Int/+3 Dext premium items to match the str/speed/con items

The name of the expansion will be called “Faction Wars”, because the main feature added will be faction based warfare and it will include a faction point/leveling system as well. I might post bit more preview or details few days prior to the actual release date, which is currently tracking to around March 29-30.

I am sure there are thousands of other online games that has factions as a feature, including probably few others on Kongregate, so there really no need to promote Tyrant as Kong is already doing a very good job at that. However, none of those games will let you fight on the new faction bosses along with your Dream Word guild members and earn bonuses, items, and LP in Dream World :)
(In response to someone complaining about the similarity of Faction Wars to other games.. just judging by the name, honestly by now there are very few things that can be done that will be considered NEW in the gaming world)

And in response to someone asking about new gear.
The gear drop for the new bosses will be based on your level. We haven’t decided on whether to include another new set of items on this expansion yet, since only a tiny percent of players have the Dream World items so far.

This is taken from kingks posts on kongregate, I don't know if Kingk on Kongregate is our very own Wei on here but i do know that they are DWs developer on Kong
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby JackOS » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Sounds pretty interesting.
Some guy at [HEA]

If you need help, want to apply to HEA, whatever, just hit me up here. Message me DW or something like that so I don't ignore you.

JackOS

Return to Facebook Server