Looking to make a big move? Give VV a try!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Looking to make a big move? Give VV a try!

Postby Fieryshoe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Vis Veres is one of the oldest and most established guilds in Dreamworld history. It ranks up there with the legendary names of the past such as HEL, and EVO and WPK and the still going !!! , and right up there along with the current stars of today such as ttn, T3A, s11, and DB2. There is nothing in this game that we haven't done, every single guild goal we have accomplished, and other than a thrilling (but painful) loss at the hands of my old friend Phil in Demon Gates ( still burns at me inside, I will get my revenge someday)...I am pretty happy with what VV has done.

In anticipation of the next game update of Hells 7 -9 (hopefully released sooner than later) VV is looking to add a few more good people to the force. We are looking for hard working individuals that can help out with Invasion, fame, Faction Wars. Mystic statue thumping is completely optional. We are a very competitive bunch of folks, there is no drama within the guild, and our guild chat is a pretty exciting and fun place to be a part of. Stats are NOT important, but we would like you to be active and participating and looking to improve your character and continue progressing through the game. Our vault is pretty well stocked all the way up to dreamworld gear, and if you need help getting either Positron or Devil gear, we have a number of individuals that are willing and eager to help you get what you need. Most of our members have been with the guild for a long time and we have a very low turnover rate. Most people don't come to VV and leave to go somewhere else. We enjoy this game and want to keep on maximizing the fun that we can draw from it.

By no means are we desperate for new blood, in fact I will sleep quite well at night if this post is ignored and nothing comes about it. But...if you are looking for a good home, if you are looking to make a big move to keep things fresh and exciting for you, then by all means feel free to contact myself or any VV officer. As a matter of fact, if you have more than just yourself that is looking to make a big move...even as high as 12-15 of your friends looking to shake things up and make things more exciting, you should still have a talk with me. VV does have some individuals looking to take a break from the game and we CAN work something out if the situation is right for everyone involved. If you are interested or intrigued, then let's talk. Don't hesitate for too long, because in a few weeks we might not be looking to take in people, or someone else (or another group) may have beaten you to the punch and made that big move.

Happy hunting to all, and best of wishes to you in 2014 and beyond. Let's hope that the devs keep on churning out updates and the game continues on for a long time.

Best regards,
Fieryshoe
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Return to Facebook Server