Popups

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Popups

Postby Zwordoz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 pm

First off, thanks very much devs for changing the treasure map coins popup to a simple opt-in link [for sharing]; this had been an annoyance
for a long time, especially when Facebook would be going through some trouble and popups would slow everything down.

That said, please modify the new small popup for found cards so that it CANNOT be simply bypassed with the spacebar. Cards are rare enough,
even 1-star mobs, that it's worth having to click to close the popup so as not to lose the opportunity to see which card you just got, and to be
able to brag about it to your DW buddies if you want. Also, it makes it harder to miss how many cards go by if you're doing a long bout of farming,
so that you have many obvious reminders to go delete extra cards to keep yourself well under 50.

Thanks!

drink more T3A!
Zwordoz

Re: Popups

Postby etching » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 am

Zwordoz wrote:First off, thanks very much devs for changing the treasure map coins popup to a simple opt-in link [for sharing]; this had been an annoyance
for a long time, especially when Facebook would be going through some trouble and popups would slow everything down.

Wow, how many years have we been bitching about this? So long ago it was back in the FB forum days :lol:
etching

Postby Zwordoz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Looks like card popups have gone back to the old style -- thanks!

EDIT: no they haven't :-( can almost never publish the good luck anymore; just had the mini-popup for Death badge, and it disappeared
before I could click

Any chance we can select a popup style in Options?
Last edited by Zwordoz on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zwordoz

Postby Solomon Grundy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 am

My treasure chests have sometimes gone back to making a popup, which is highly annoying. How can I fix this? I am using Firefox, btw.
Solomon Grundy

Return to Facebook Server