Questions about Faction Wars Expansion

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Questions about Faction Wars Expansion

Postby Fieryshoe » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 am

1) Is the "uncapped" city (Demon Gate) really uncapped? I have done 14+ bil in it personally, but my GUILD total is only slightly above 10B...and I am the only one that has hit so far. Is there something that I am missing?

2) Will there be any plans to ever make Drow gear vaultable? Just curious because if it isn't, then I can just trash the drow gear that I have saved in my personal bank. I am guessing the answer on this is no.

Other than that, the update looks really nice so far. Thank you, devs! :D
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Re: Questions about Faction Wars Expansion

Postby Denzo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm

They didn't have any plans to make drow gear vaultable as only a small % of players have dream world gear so they seen no point making a new set of gear.Until more players get dream world gear and there is call for a new set of gear drow will probably remain unvaultable for a long time to come yet.

Also,improved LP for trading yellows....
** Yellow crystal sets will now give greater value of 20 and half of player's level, eg. max(20, level/2)

So this means 20 LP + half of current character level for example....a player is level 88,they get 20 + 44 (half of level) = 64 LP for trading yellows ??
If so then i am not getting the amount i should be for trading yellows. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby admin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm

There was a bug with the demon gate invasion but it should now be fixed (along with the missing damage)

There is no plan to make drow gear vaultable in the near future (at least not within the next 3 month).

It's greater of the two values, not sum. So assuming you are level 42+, you will just get amount = your level / 2.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kalon » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Also guild wall is screwy. I see stuff that happened 130 days ago. Not a big deal...just odd.
Kalon

Postby Tonks » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Is anyone else having difficulties with the purchased puzzle solver......

I have a guildie who brought it, but doesn't seem to work. When they press open, they still have to solve the puzzle! :?
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Postby Mutt » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 pm

You have to hit open first...then either Pick for chests or Decode for puzzles. After doing so if will trigger a sword and staff lag animation and solve the senario. The lag is normal, something added to stop, catch, and band scripters. Some may not notice it if you are new to the game or explore slowly. Cool item, wish I would have realized both new items gave a refill though lol. Live learn and love.
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Tonks » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Mutt wrote:You have to hit open first...then either Pick for chests or Decode for puzzles. After doing so if will trigger a sword and staff lag animation and solve the senario. The lag is normal, something added to stop, catch, and band scripters.

Thanks Mutt, from what I understand she hit open, but the decode option wasn't there! But I will check this with her.
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Postby patrick » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 am

wei, thx for the update..

one question: would you consider also removing the outdated loots from the treasure map? getting star staff of agility +3 with lvl 85 is kinda not good..

thx in advance
patrick

Return to Facebook Server