Genius & Heroic

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Genius & Heroic

Postby Blood » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm

For more than 3 years I have brought gems by the week and every week I brought the weekly heroic and Genius. Now I cant afford to get these anymore so I am relying on finding them.
You would think after years of dedication and a HUGE amount of rl money spent that finding these would be an event that would happen occasionally.
It does not.
I find if once I login if I do find one of these in the first box I wont find them at all I have used all 2000 energy and still nothing for me.
But after talking to people who have a huge amount of gems saved they have never spent any coin on buying these weekly heroic or genius, but they find these so easily. Every day they basically get both.
Why is it like this. You would think that the loyal people who fill your bank account could rely on a little loyalty so they could find these easier for when they cant afford to buy them.

Now, I come on and if I dont find one of these on my first box I leave. I have lost faith in the game and wish I never spent a dime here after spending thousands!!!
So why the difference? Why is it that someone that has been so financially loyal get nothing when it would count.
Thanks
Guild: ECF
Blood

Re: Genius & Heroic

Postby alfatemycat » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 pm

It's people like you that give F2P games like this a bad name. You think just because you foolishly lined the developers pockets that you are owed some kind of special treatment? I'm seeing this more and more, people spend real money on gems and when they can't anymore they cry that they aren't some VIP, well guess what, you didn't buy a DWClubCard you bought gems.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby ian » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

i have spent a little coin and am thankful that others have even more to spend. if they didnt there would be no games to play.
ian

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Coding of a game is by-chance and is not for or against any players based on donations. Just the Random Number Generator not being your best friend in the world.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Arctica » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:52 am

See, I agree and disagree with this. (Typical me lol)

Yes people who have payed on a F2P game have been the ones who has kept it running for those who don't pay, and should get some sort of benefit like a week or so of an increased drop % rate so they get rewarded for paying and keeping the game running.

But, and yes there is always a but, by buying gems they have an advantage over those who dont with purely having more gems etc. Which ultimately means they have a very slight advantage but not much.

I think personally they should just add a week drop rate % increase between 1/10% based on how much they have payed, because if it wasn't for them DreamWorld would have stopped long ago, and come on this is the real world on the forum, not a dream world, everything which is added or not added to games is based around how much profit they can make from it, so if people stop paying they will in time just remove the game as it becomes dead weight for them and they will work on something which will give them money.

In fairness I agree with Blood but slightly, the increase will also unbalance the game, but if it was so to say capped slightly then it wouldnt that much. Also on that a;fatemycat, without paying people on F2P games there would be no game simple as.

EDIT: ok I just looked at the non ad free guardian tab and there is 7 amounts of gems so range it from 1% increase for the lowest and 7% increase for the highest.
Arctica

Return to Facebook Server