Latest Server Update

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Latest Server Update

Postby Denzo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:41 am

From what I have read the update seems to be quite good,especially for the rewards from Faction Wars,so thank you devs for this.
However,just a question or two regarding the update...

1- Items being level based as rewards range from Orc+1 @ level 81 to DW +3 @ level 97,does this mean an item which you get as a reward for example...say i got Drow armor of speed +3,being converted to extended set +4 or higher ?? Is that what is meant by this..(*** level 91: drow+1 -- drow+3) or does this mean only upto +3 which you then state has a 10% chance of being converted to extended set ??

2- ** Launch event will be extended through Wednesday. Easter event is scheduled to start on Thursday morning.
Is there any possibility we could have a little preview of what we are to expect this year from the event please ?? :roll:
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: Latest Server Update

Postby LoneWarWolf » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 am

Yes also can you please tell us where we can by these ally skill books if you can buy them like fairy dust as you say ????
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby dilsama » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am

"Ally Skill Books" are considered a premium item (Inventory tab), and can be bought for 5 gems.
dilsama

Postby Denzo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm

LoneWarWolf wrote:Yes also can you please tell us where we can by these ally skill books if you can buy them like fairy dust as you say ????

Ally skill books cannot be bought like dusts....they now sell for the same price as it would cost to buy one single bag of dust instead of selling them for nothing when your ally is maxed.That is unless you want to train other allies up once your main ally is fully trained to level 25 in all skill.
Personally,i sell books as there is only one ally for me and that is my long serving Elf Princess.Would take something really special and better than she is for me to upgrade from her. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Mutt » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Fantastic update! No complaints. Thank you!
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Return to Facebook Server