King of Duels Card game idea

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: King of Duels Card game idea

Postby zzc » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:53 pm

just make it so that those who have the arena ring cannot get another

the ring goes to the next person down the line
zzc

Postby Maria » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:43 am

I agree with the last two posts :)
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Pasquale » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:35 am

Just throwing this out there for those who are considering attempting this or already have started...

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dre ... ts-8040301

Kingk
"Intentionally collaboration in a competitive game mechanism would fall under “exploitation”, violating game rule #3 of our Term of Service. So if this actually happens, we probably will confiscate all the prizes then ban the player who came up with the brilliant idea."

So it's against Playmages ToS and will result in you getting banned (It would be nice if the ring passed on to the next person in the lineup that didn't have the ring but since i don't see that happening i will just continue to ignore the card game until i have the cards that matter)
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby etching » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 am

Pasquale wrote:So it's against Playmages ToS and will result in you getting banned (It would be nice if the ring passed on to the next person in the lineup that didn't have the ring but since i don't see that happening i will just continue to ignore the card game until i have the cards that matter)

That really just applies to folks collaborating to have a specific person win. If not trying to win (or deliberately losing) is a ToS violation,
then by definition not even playing *period* is a violation as well!
etching

Previous

Return to Facebook Server