random isnt random in faction wars

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: random isnt random in faction wars

Postby Richard Doty » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 am

Having participated in area 2 last week and area 1 this week, we have decided to continue to play in area 1. We do not intend to be bullies, but the loss of bonus is worth it to allow more guild members to have the opportunity to get 10 % on a boss. I would like it better if every guild could fight in both areas, but individuals over level 85 were restricted to area 2. This would let a maximum number of players participate effectively.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Postby Kalon » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am

Question: Now that you get the faction points for 5%...

Does that also mean you can get an item as long as you're in the top 5 and have done at least 5%...?
Kalon

Postby dilsama » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 am

The problem I have is that while I enjoy the guild I'm in, I'm the highest level (75), and one of a few active players. I love the idea of the new content, but I don't get much benefit out of it. It takes me too long to grind the 100 mobs just to do a little over 1 million damage in 10 rounds on the fortress. My options are to either leave my guild which I've help build up (something I really don't want to do) or level up and solo things.
dilsama

Postby Ruthanne » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:40 am

dilsama wrote:The problem I have is that while I enjoy the guild I'm in, I'm the highest level (75), and one of a few active players. I love the idea of the new content, but I don't get much benefit out of it. It takes me too long to grind the 100 mobs just to do a little over 1 million damage in 10 rounds on the fortress. My options are to either leave my guild which I've help build up (something I really don't want to do) or level up and solo things.

I agree grind is the word & I too am only of a Guild that maybe 2 people can do the damage. Couldn't the mobs be scaled to our level like it is in the Invasion. Also as the GM I was not given the choice of which side I wanted to join. One last thing, I would change the Map sign back to Alien Portal with FW in Int's, for the new players. If you've reached the lvl that you can play in the FW's you'll know where it is.
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Previous

Return to Facebook Server