Lost Staff!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Lost Staff!

Postby Caelisa » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm

So I seem to have accidentally sold my staff at the healers. It was an enchanted alien staff +6 with just a couple hundred or so enchants on it

Not sure if this happens to everyone else, but when i'm trying to use dust or my tali mid-battle it seems like the stuff in my inventory is always in a random order, and I find myself wearing random armor and staffs after hitting 1, 2, 4 mid-fight. There really needs to be a "no-sell" tag I can put on my items, like other games I've played in the past.

Is there any way I can get my staff back?
Caelisa

Re: Lost Staff!

Postby DrPhil » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 pm

when in dreamworld, you can scroll down to the bottom of the screen - all the way down and in the bottom left hand corner you will see Report/contact this app · English (UK). You will be able to contact the devs and ask them if they can return your weapon.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Caelisa » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

Thanks dr Phil!

I tried what you recommended and I got no response. Also i emaild dreamworld@playmage.com and got no reply. Is there a different way to contact the devs about bugs in the game? I thought they payed attention to these forums?

It's really unfair that I have to be penalized because nobody bothered to code a no sell tag to put on items.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Caelisa

Postby dilsama » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

They do pay attention, but there is a lot of stuff going on in the forums. Give it time, and if you don't hear back from them (or if its not fixed) in a week, try again.
dilsama

Return to Facebook Server