D3H takes Metreon.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

D3H takes Metreon.

Postby Richard Doty » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:53 pm

On Sunday evening our guild attacked and took the town of Metreon. Just before we attacked I went on global to give fair warning to ttn, the usual holders of that town. It was a glorious 4 hours of reckless mahem and we accomplished our goal of uniting against a common foe and standing victorious at the conclusion of the war. We have not had great success at holding a mystic statue, as ttn usually knocks ours down soon after it is up. It is for this reason they were chosen as a target. We do not blame them or hold any animosity toward them for this, it is the game, and in that arena we are weak, not having many monster players, so we are an obvious target. It has been mentioned to several of my guildmates that my statement in global inferred malice toward ttn, and that I am a meany.
This is a game. If you are too weak to hold a town, or a mystic, or win the faction war, take a deep breath and accept your position in the game. Don't be baffled and shocked when someone beats you. We don't like hitting mystics so we don't usually fight our battles there. We do have lots of players that play a lot every day, so we can rock a last minute invasion raid, and that was our choice of arena this time. I gotta admit we did also whack the ttn mystic the other day. No malice was intend, just honest payback.
Feel free to retaliate in any way you like, with or without warning. If we are not ready we will lose. Of course we are dedicated believers in payback so.....

We spent a long time getting to #1 and we intend on staying there. We know several guilds can beat us on any given day, but we hold #1 because we kill the most bosses, We have the largest number of invasion hitters. We are the baddest group of players in the game. If you don't like it or want to prove me wrong, come and get it.

Lol. lately S11 have been fighting us for the #1 position for fame and I notice they are momentarily winning. They are much smaller than us and I would like to give them all the credit they deserve for this.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Re: D3H takes Metreon.

Postby DrPhil » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Good Gravy :D

Guilds compete against guilds - so you have to do what is best for your guild.

Anyone who thinks they are entitled to a city, or anything else in a competitive on-line gaming environment is deluded.
Do you lock you doors at night? Why? To minimize the risk of getting robbed!

Click more, moan less. :shock:

Lots of love,
the bully :D
xx
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Ruthanne » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Congrats, and it sounds like you all had a good time and as this is a game I think that is a good thing :lol: . I personally enjoyed watching the fight. :D So Good Gaming to all of you.
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Postby zzc » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

ttn seems to be engaged in lot of offline activity to lose the city.

Are we having another take all citys thing going?
zzc

Postby DrPhil » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 pm

and again....not to derail the thread - but well done s11 for their sterling efforts in competing for top spot - that's a lot of graft.
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Richard Doty » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

We have no intention of taking any new cities. We were just flexing our muscles against a target of opportunity. We thought we were evenly matched and they had shown aggression to us so went for it as a bit of fun. We did this once before against VVW when they tried to take a town during their second week of existence. In that case it just didn't seem right to us that a brand new guild own a town. We have no animosity toward any guild or player. It is unfortunate that the invasion scores are running so low lately, making sunday raids very tempting. All a guild has to do is maintain a high invasion total and noone will be tempted to take a bite out of them. Also we are only now becoming tough enough for these sorts of shenanigans so we like to have a bit of fun.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Postby toulin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 am

wow i didnt even notice that you stole it out from under them, well done..Yes you guys have seemed to be really focused lately and have been united nicely. and for that i will give you big props especially with all the moving of the higher ups in this game and guilds thinking they are invincible. And also TOTALLY liked your comment of people realizing their guild strengths in the game. Take for example wpk, we know we are not upper tier and we accept that and do not allow the Bigger guilds to affect what we do, sorta like you guys did as you grew up. But then again we also notice Guilds dont like to put up numbers to defend their Cities why we attack and Make them at least put some up while improving our personal Bonuses. also would like to mention S11 and congratulate them on their fame run against you they seemed focused on fame nicely. Well Happy Dreaming all And shall see you in my Bow sights soon...
toulin

Postby Mutt » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 am

Wow this thread is intense :D Gratz to both guilds. Anyhow after reading the feats of s11 which Im very impressed with I decided to check out what they focused on to make it all happen...afterwards I saw their nice bonus of 171%...this was after a light evening with me pokin the fallen...thats about when I got confused which happens easily...something didnt add up...you get 115 for having max offensive fame bonus as well as a void plus 10 guild and an extra 10 for taking a city...it didnt add up and neither did my guilds bonus...someone help me out here....I will post the facts below

s11
Name: squad-11
Initial: s11
Bonuses: 171% Exp, 1050 Max SP
void plus 10 is 115% right?
s11 5 25% (faction)
5 botz[s11] 674,184,038 = 8% right?
no mystic or held city so that adds to 148%
23% unaccounted for added to bonus

Name: Army of Darkness
Bonuses: 155% Exp, 1100 Max SP
void plus 10 is 115%
AoD 17 30% (faction)
Lakeview Invasion 10%
4 MuttJitsu[AoD] 1,001,985,335 = 10%?
no mystic so I totalled 165%
Missing 10%

Sorry if this is all too wordy...its pretty late here
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby admin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am

S11 had a mystic in the current round, there was patch that the bonus for the first 2 destroyed mystic will remain until the 3rd one falls.

The 70% maximum invasion + offensive fame includes extra achievement bonus, so AoD does not get another 10% for lakeview.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mutt » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 am

Ok thank you! As I stated it was late last night...for some reason I thought bonus was 125% for max fame, vault and for having taken a city...it was actually 115%...thats where I got the extra 10% from...also thanks for clearing up the mystic bonuses for me. :D
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Next

Return to Facebook Server