Demon Gates Invasion

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Demon Gates Invasion

Postby Arctica » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Bigggg Invasion time, since VV decided to challenge T3A to a Demon Gates Invasion, after talking to fieryshoe, be more fun if EVERY guild wants to join in especially the top 5 ranked guilds for a fight over Demon Gates win or lose, be a fun and challenging week of invasion, so I say lets all do it ;)
Arctica

Re: Demon Gates Invasion

Postby revelation » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:23 pm

sounds like a good plan , winner gets to keep the gates , right ?
revelation

Postby Samra » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:41 pm

I would love to participate, but I've been in the time-out corner for 7 months now, and the devs won't reply to my email or messages. Sorry.
Samra

Postby Arctica » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 pm

revelation wrote:sounds like a good plan , winner gets to keep the gates , right ?

Personally I'd say yes, if you've won it you keep 8-)

But for a month, then the whole open challenge for it again ;) see who truly is the best guild in dream world
Arctica

Postby jamie7121 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Sounds very interesting, what about the capped towns already held? Are they off limits?
GM of Drunken Bastards
jamie7121

Postby Arctica » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:14 am

jamie7121 wrote:Sounds very interesting, what about the capped towns already held? Are they off limits?

If you can manage to keep your current towns, which atm is probably insanely easy and do DG I say go for it, personally for me and I know fieryshoe agrees the game needs competition more then an expansion, which includes invasion/fame/factions etc... because fairness after a month or 2 from the expansion it becomes stagnate, and just another thing you do or don't do
Arctica

Postby Mutt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:27 am

I think we should bring back trolling...it would please me :lol:
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:40 am

This is just my opinion, but I still think we need new content. Not an expansion, but open up new areas to explore again. Several ideas have been submitted over the years, like boarding the Mothership and taking control to actually invading the Alien Homeworld. Those ideas will generate renewed interest in the game, not more repetitive clicking for little gain to character.

The devs need to focus on the game that has lasted 5 years now, and stop wasting time on games that they have to bribe us to play
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Arctica » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:09 am

dreamwarrior254 wrote:This is just my opinion, but I still think we need new content. Not an expansion, but open up new areas to explore again. Several ideas have been submitted over the years, like boarding the Mothership and taking control to actually invading the Alien Homeworld. Those ideas will generate renewed interest in the game, not more repetitive clicking for little gain to character.

The devs need to focus on the game that has lasted 5 years now, and stop wasting time on games that they have to bribe us to play

See I agree, but why should the Devs waste time and money to make new stuff or anything for a game which most of it players just tend to do nothing and would rather be complacent? When apart from DB2 and T3A when was a town contended before last week? If we really want new stuff I believe we should prove to the devs we are still around and able to generate our own interest in what we have, I mean how long since Hell 7/8/9 was released? how many leveled to get there? how many lvl 100's returned? how little do the 100's really do it now?
Arctica

Postby Maria » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:58 am

OK I'm worried now. Paul set up this challenge, most people really don't seem to be enjoying it but have joined in anyway for good will. I hope some at least are enjoying it. My guild voted not to so we've stayed out of it.

But what's worrying me is Paul hasn't been on to talk about it in global, on here or join in with the challenge for a few days now. This seems strange and frankly I'm worried - has anyone heard from him? Is he OK?
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Next

Return to Facebook Server