Guild auto merged

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Guild auto merged

Postby sho_fm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:16 pm

logged in today to find my guild which i was leader of auto merged with another guild and at the same time i was removed from my guild. my guild name was hard core rockers and it said i was merged with game raiders.
sho_fm

Re: Guild auto merged

Postby Solomon Grundy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:59 pm

There is no "auto merge" that can happen. Once you are inactive for 2 weeks, any guild leader can merge theirs into yours, and if they choose to remove you afterwards, that is their choice. You can either restart your old guild, or find a spot in a different one.
Last edited by Solomon Grundy on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solomon Grundy

Postby sho_fm » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:39 am

so if you cannot log in for two week any other guild leader can take your guild after all the time and effort coins you put into it. thats rediculous. i could see if you were inactive for two months but not two weeks not with what it take to build a guild up! it absurd.
sho_fm

Postby Solomon Grundy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:59 am

sho_fm wrote:so if you cannot log in for two week any other guild leader can take your guild after all the time and effort coins you put into it. thats rediculous. i could see if you were inactive for two months but not two weeks not with what it take to build a guild up! it absurd.

Yeah, that's how it works. Dream World is a vicious place.
Solomon Grundy

Return to Facebook Server