Update/expansion?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Update/expansion?

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:47 pm

I kinda feel sorry for the players that have spent a ton of money on buying cards for KoD. If things don't change and the game dies that is money straight down the toilet
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Mutt » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:02 pm

I approve this message
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Mutt » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:17 pm

I remember how addictive this game was with the beggar loop and infinite santas/bunnies. Lets turn this fucker back into a sandbox! :lol:
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Pasquale » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 pm

And we are back to the silence lol
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Fieryshoe » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:22 am

Silence is what they do best. What is the point of a forum for discussion and suggestions when .....sigh, never mind.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Shadow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 pm

Fieryshoe wrote:Silence is what they do best. What is the point of a forum for discussion and suggestions when .....sigh, never mind.

Playmage have shown us now how lazy they can be at times. 4-5 years this game has been running for (I think) and no suggestions have been suggested. An active game dev would at suggestions or keep people updated on what's going on with the game. Not just sitting there hoping for the code to update.

As for the stat cap I bet it's just 5 lines of code written like "if xstat is equal to xnumber then xpill from mb shall not be given"

Better idea for the devs. Hire fans of the game if they can code.

The reasons you have given are the sole purpose of me not playing (again) and many others to quit. If there's no more updates then just pull the plug on the game and give out small refunds. The refunds are asking a lot from Playmage so don't expect anything good.
Shadow

Postby Pasquale » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Heeeey listen!!! Look at me!!! Wait!!! Listen!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby raw » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:33 pm

A rare occasion i post here but as a web developer i do sometimes have spare time and would likely do some dev work on the game (programming language/time dependant) if it keeps it alive. perhaps they could consider open sourcing the game

as for the question of raising the stats cap this would be more likely a global/config variable it is rare that values are hard coded
Raw -WPK
raw

Postby etching » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:42 am

dreamwarrior254 wrote:I kinda feel sorry for the players that have spent a ton of money on buying cards for KoD. If things don't change and the game dies that is money straight down the toilet

We're pretty much already in the toilet phase right now TBH...Just waiting for the big flush...*whoosh* :lol:
etching

Postby Maria » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Raw - love your post. Hope the devs see it
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Previous

Return to Facebook Server