KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ring

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ring

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

I've won several rings, as have others. KoD now has become tedious to me. I'll play for a few gems, but have no desire to keep winning a ring I just toss away. I have talked to a few other past winners, and they all agree not to keep going after the top spot.

So how about it? I think it's past time the repeat winners step aside and let the other players have a shot.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Re: KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ri

Postby Maria » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Agreed. I already have the ring, and though I do need a few extra gems each week, I would prefer to let others who need them more take the honours. I'm happy to step aside as some of us already have done these last couple of weeks
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Feochadan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am

Well, just fyi: I made a promise a long time ago to Dream Warrior to do that and I have been honouring it. Please note that I allowed PIlsnerman to pass me. However, I will not let those who have already won multiple times and have shown to use questionable practices to do so to pass me. Its interesting that the same ones who brought this up are presently blocking a player from moving up who I would have no problem losing to.

Such a shame.

Feochadan/Thistle/Arafel
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Seems we're in agreement, though I'd love to know what questionable practices are going on and who those accusations are being aimed at. I must be missing a trick if there's an easy way of doing this.

I'm still happy to carry on stepping aside to let others win
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:10 pm

I hardly think you "allowed" PilsnerMan to win. He can easily beat you with his deck. He however has kept his word about stepping aside once he won the Arena ring. So far I haven't seen you honor that promise.

As far as using a "questionable strategy" it is called knowing how to play the cards. It's better than spending untold thousands of dollars trying to get a super deck of cards you can't legitimately get access to. Wanna know how much I have spent on my cards? $0.

If you want to honor your promise, start next week. I'll do the same
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Feochadan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Well, its funny then that he has never beat me until last week when I purposefully tied with him and went no further. There is my proof.

Also, I get 100% absolutely no help in KoD. I noticed when ttn was playing that way for the last few weeks your scores were much more realistic. Lets ALL try playing that way. Just a thought.

I will continue to let people by who haven't yet gotten their Arena Ring yet. Always have, always will.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Maria » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:58 pm

So sad that when we try to offer something nice out for other players the thread gets hijacked by accusations.

Please can we get back to the original sentiment. As far as I know no one is cheating on KoD despite what a player posted about the "help" he gets in Global - I honestly have no idea how anyone could cheat on it so I would accuse no one.

Please can we get back to the original sentiment of this thread - those of us who can easily win allow others the chance. All 3 ttn who can win will be happy to continue to step aside as we have been doing recently.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 pm

lol The last few weeks I barely played KoD. Was too busy card hunting in the Upper Hells. I figure by actually playing the game instead of throwing money at it I'll get the same deck you have eventually
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby juansoka » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:27 pm

What Feochadan is referring to is the tacktics most use to get an advantage in KoD, like begging fellow guild members to “scout” other players cards to see their line up and re-arrange their cards to beat them like what the same people that are suggesting to "step a side" have been doing for a long time. And now I guess that you guys have got enough gems to last you a long time you want her and others to “step aside” - like me and others who have their ring they should earn it. Bunch of hypocrites :shock: :shock: :shock:
juansoka

Postby Maria » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Thanks Juan, that's interesting, that's what one of TSH posted how he was getting help, in global. However I still don't get it. We can all see each others lineups by going to their character page - the card link is at the bottom. Anyone who hasn't spotted this please go look. Players' card lineups are readily available information to anyone, as is the information on how to play KoD ( on the KoD page, top left)

Anyway ttn have been stepping aside for some time now and will continue to do so, I just hope others take advantage of this.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Next

Return to Facebook Server