KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ring

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: KoD and being time to let others have a shot at Arena Ri

Postby Feochadan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:18 pm

NO TSH player has ever posted anything of the sort in Global. TSH has never done that practice. Neither have they or I done the practice of having your friends/guild mates lower their cards for each other as ttn has done since the beginning.

I will continue to play completely fairly and honestly and will let people by as I have already shown.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby Feochadan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Also, Tracey, a person's cards are shown but not their lineup. Having someone scout ahead is also something ttn has been doing since the beginning as can well be shown by the same three people winning time after time with identical scores, even though one person's cards are FAR weaker than the others.

Darlene
Feochadan

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 pm

If you are finished making accusations, I'd like to get back to the point of this post. Thank you

(FYI, when you offer to step aside for someone below us you might want to make sure your totals aren't above the max that person could actually get by end of day Saturday night)
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby debann » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Seriously people? If you all are so fricken concerned about other people being able to get the arena ring, there is a simple solution that doesn't involving accusations or bashing someone because they choose to spend money on the game. Simple solution: stop playing in KoD until all of us who want a ring have gotten it. I know that means you'll miss out on gems, but knowing that you're helping your fellow DreamWorld players achieve their goal should give you a warm feeling inside. :)

Also, just because you can see someone's top cards doesn't mean you can tell where they are in their hand. That's what the edit cards button is for. I sure as heck don't have mine arranged like they're ranked.

As to spending money on gems, why shouldn't somebody be allowed to spend money on a game that they enjoy? Just because some of you don't want to spend money doesn't give anyone the right to badmouth someone who does. As for me, if I had extra money to spend on gems..I would. Mainly because pinks and whites have become extremely rare AND it's hard to earn gems in KoD when some of us don't have high enough cards to compete with some of you.

In conclusion, this is supposed to be a fun way to spend time. But sometimes the bickering and drama sucks all the fun out of it
debann

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I have no problem limiting my KoD playing time, and I know others that will agree to that also.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Maria » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 am

Agreed I don't play it every week, just when I need a bit of a gem top up. And most weeks now I stop before early so I don't win . Let's just have fun and share the spoils folks. That's all this thread was supposed to be about
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Pasquale » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Buncha idjits
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Maria » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:10 pm

I need a like button