A dreamer in need of real life assistance

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

A dreamer in need of real life assistance

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:01 pm

My good friend Paul King (Ravenking of Haven in Dream World) has had a very rough year. A very serious medical condition has had him in the hospital on numerous occasion, but that is not what this is about. A few nights ago the apartment above his caught fire, and resulted in his apartment being flooded. He is currently in a hotel awaiting the fire department to give the okay for him to access the apartment and review the damages. Sadly he didn't have renter's insurance. He needs all the help he can get right now. Let's show Brother Paul just how much we care but contributing to a GoFundMe project I started. Below is the url.

http://www.gofundme.com/z7yvqb3w
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Re: A dreamer in need of real life assistance

Postby Maria » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Paul is a wonderful man and a true friend. I'll do what I can when I get paid
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:33 am

It is with much sadness that I post the following message. On Sunday Brother Paul King (Raven King of Haven) had a massive heart attack. He didn't have bystander CPR, and only the skill of the paramedics was able to resuscitate him on the way to the hospital. The hospital kept him in a medically induced coma until they could try to stabilize him. They stopped the medicine on Monday, and were waiting to see if he would wake up on his own. He didn't. Yesterday the hospital told the family that he had no brain activity, and decisions had to be made. The family has decided to move him to a hospice facility today, and remove life support. I am so very sorry my friends. Words seem inadequate at a time like this.

Brother Paul was a gentle giant, loved and respected by his friends and guild mates. He shared his knowledge and passion of the game with anyone who asked. We all have benefited from his tips and tricks, and our character advancement is a tribute to his kindness.

Please keep his family and friends the love him dearly in your thoughts and prayers as we struggle through this difficult time.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Maria » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:58 pm

My goodness Paul will be missed. His suffering is over. I just hope he realised how many people loved him so much

We have all lost a wonderful friend, a kind, generous and big hearted man

We love you Paul
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Facebook Server