Options Menu Not Working?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Options Menu Not Working?

Postby Shadow » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi! The options menu isn't working as it should. I'm ticking all the boxes but when I go to close the menu and the game refreshes the boxes untick. I'm not sure why this is happening. Anyone else getting this issue?
Shadow

Re: Options Menu Not Working?

Postby Darth » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:27 pm

i have some what eh same issue but when i make changes the game makes me have to reload but all my changes have taken effect...
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Shadow » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Darth wrote:i have some what eh same issue but when i make changes the game makes me have to reload but all my changes have taken effect...

Mine don't save. I'm not sure why.
Shadow

Postby Shadow » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:40 am

Replying to this because I'm still getting this issue. It's really annoying me now that I can't play that good. I'm using IE11 on Windows 10. It was fine a few weeks after I got Windows 10 but all of a sudden it just stopped letting me change my option settings. I can make a gif if that's needed.
Shadow

Postby admin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:22 am

Sounds like your browser isn't saving the option setting cookies, possibly due to third-party cookie restriction (eg. Since Facebook is 2nd party, the game is 3rd party). You can try to tweak your browser privacy/history settings to fully remember history or allow third-party cookies to see if that solves the issue for you.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shadow » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:46 am

admin wrote:Sounds like your browser isn't saving the option setting cookies, possibly due to third-party cookie restriction (eg. Since Facebook is 2nd party, the game is 3rd party). You can try to tweak your browser privacy/history settings to fully remember history or allow third-party cookies to see if that solves the issue for you.

I just checked and IE says that I've enabled cookies from third-party sites.

Edit: Weird. After I checked it suddenly works again. I didn't change anything. Thanks guys :D
Shadow

Return to Facebook Server