My DW ideas

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

My DW ideas

Postby juansoka » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:20 pm

-capsule that give 100 or more attributes - like the time/skill capsule
-too many limits on this game - at least let us level more I would have been lv 120 and hellboy would be lv 300 :lol:
-Mystics with more Health w/no repairs
-or if your guild doesn’t have a mystic you cant hit a mystic
-diplomacy only 12 hours
-an in guild Pawn shop where if you get any item you can pawn it and another member from guild can pay 100x the value to get it
-sometimes I dont want buy a full energy refill so how about half a fill for 7 gems
or for those that dont have the gems to buy a full fill
-I think there should be a submarine you pay a billion coins like wells in atlantis
-while doing invasion we should encounter Guardian of Dreams and dust merchant and others to make it more enjoyable to do maybe make invasion just like faction war
-a new spot right under mystics above Isensel where we can go to a different world and play different stuff
and you have to be lv 110 to go there :roll:
-can we have another finger please - so we can equip 2 rings 8-)
-second chance buy for 5 gems - some time you are in the zone and forget to load a doll especially when battling Fallen One
-A premium item that lowers the timer by like a minute to get more energy faster
-heal for all skills - not just magic
-A premium item that boost % of finding cards 1-5 star for the card collector like me currently @ 325/357 ;)
juansoka

Re: My DW ideas

Postby juansoka » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:32 am

so no one has any replies to my post :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: some of my ideas uses gems so it will be a money maker, if the dev want our money they have to give us a reason to waste it :roll:
juansoka

Postby DonnaNoble » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:08 pm

I like them! Especially the ones that made me chuckle!
DonnaNoble

Postby William12 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 pm

I like the idea of opening up a dream store where you use Faction Points and Arena Points to buy gear. It will cost you which will bring down your rank in FA and MA, and Im talking like a piece of gear costing 250-1000 FW points or 1000-5000 MA points. I like the gear idea but should add pants headgear and boots increase dodge instead of block and make block attribute where you take damage but its 90% of your health goes down. The Pants would greaves for sword and gunners and like flowing pants for mages. Headgear would be helmet for sword, hologramed eye and earpiece (like in DBZ) for gunner and the assassins headgear for mages. Lastly I would also add an avatar per character where you can see what you are wearing and even post pics.
William12

Postby juansoka » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:00 am

thats why my idea of a premium item that will increase 1 of the 5 attributes makes sense like the capsules or maybe they should just update those other premium items cause really +3 or maybe make it where you can purchase it more than just once
juansoka

Postby Arctica » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:16 pm

juansoka wrote:so no one has any replies to my post :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: some of my ideas uses gems so it will be a money maker, if the dev want our money they have to give us a reason to waste it :roll:

Don't worry Juan I agree with your idea's (even though I haven't read any of them) :lol:
Arctica

Postby juansoka » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:48 pm

sure seems that way most of the time :roll:
juansoka

Return to Facebook Server