Tired of Feeling Under Appreciated?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Tired of Feeling Under Appreciated?

Postby toulin » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 am

Tired of Not making a difference in your own Guild? Tired of battling all the Bigs for a spot and never being able to get any good gear from the bosses or the Fortresses? Tired of feeling like Oliver Twist and asking May I Please Have another piece of the Pie? Come and join A Guild where you can make a difference and everyone share equally in the rewards.. Come and join the stress free WPK where all are members are somebody, no matter how big or small. We have been quietly rising back up in the Ranks and have been growing stronger. So strong other guilds Seem to want our players now and promise them the world. Those that have left arent truly Wolfpack material, The question you have to ask yourself am i? Can i finally make a difference? If interested Contact me http://www.facebook.com/toulin.warwolf, and we will see if your a good fit.., HappY Dreaming All
toulin

Re: Tired of Feeling Under Appreciated?

Postby revelation » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 pm

firstly let me thank you for regarding us as a strong guild, we try our best . and secondly , we never offered anything to the players who left your guild to join us , one had left you before we even approached him , and the 2nd player followed as friends do tend to do , i also understand they also sent some messages to two more of your team , telling them how great it was in TM3 . sorry if it caused you some stress , but people will always tell others where the grass is greener .happy dreaming to you :D
revelation

Postby Allura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

I like pie!
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others."

Allura, GM
Legends of Dreamworld aka H@@TERS (!!!)
Allura

Postby Lady of Stuff » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 pm

I like pie too 8-)
Lady of Stuff