Its kind of a funny thing...

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Its kind of a funny thing...

Postby GideonsCross » Fri May 04, 2012 9:58 pm

I find it entertaining that we had an alliance with aod for over a year, never had any problems with it at all. Then we set up a sub guild so friends of ours that dont want to be as active can still be connected to us, and some of our stronger players jump over to that guild to help it get up and running aod immediately starts attacking the town we usually hold. Apparently the GM thought that we were breaking up and figured that we weren't alliance worthy anymore. Then somehow we become the villains and we are the one that broke the alliance. Its cool our mystic has always gone down fast while yours has stayed up, and Ive looked at it but never attacked it, even when the new quest made it so tempting, but no more, and for that I would like to thank you aod, for showing your true colors, now I just have one question for you, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
GideonsCross

Re: Its kind of a funny thing...

Postby WarBound » Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 pm

LOL HULK SMASH!!!
WarBound

Postby Mutt » Fri May 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Dont air your dirty laundry out on the forums...nobody cares for temper tantrums.
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby WarBound » Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Mutt wrote:Dont air your dirty laundry out on the forums...nobody cares for temper tantrums.

THIS POST IS FULL OF SUCK AND FAIL....MINE IS FULL OF AWESOME AND WIN
WarBound

Postby e rock » Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 pm

GideonsCross wrote:I find it entertaining that we had an alliance with aod for over a year, never had any problems with it at all. Then we set up a sub guild so friends of ours that dont want to be as active can still be connected to us, and some of our stronger players jump over to that guild to help it get up and running aod immediately starts attacking the town we usually hold. Apparently the GM thought that we were breaking up and figured that we weren't alliance worthy anymore. Then somehow we become the villains and we are the one that broke the alliance. Its cool our mystic has always gone down fast while yours has stayed up, and Ive looked at it but never attacked it, even when the new quest made it so tempting, but no more, and for that I would like to thank you aod, for showing your true colors, now I just have one question for you, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

You joined the forums today - just for this?

Time to put on your big girl panties and man the hell up. You've got a battle on your hands.
chaos /ˈkāäs/

Noun:
1. Complete disorder and confusion.
2. Behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
e rock

Postby WarBound » Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 pm

e rock wrote:
GideonsCross wrote:I find it entertaining that we had an alliance with aod for over a year, never had any problems with it at all. Then we set up a sub guild so friends of ours that dont want to be as active can still be connected to us, and some of our stronger players jump over to that guild to help it get up and running aod immediately starts attacking the town we usually hold. Apparently the GM thought that we were breaking up and figured that we weren't alliance worthy anymore. Then somehow we become the villains and we are the one that broke the alliance. Its cool our mystic has always gone down fast while yours has stayed up, and Ive looked at it but never attacked it, even when the new quest made it so tempting, but no more, and for that I would like to thank you aod, for showing your true colors, now I just have one question for you, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

You joined the forums today - just for this?

Time to put on your big girl panties and man the hell up. You've got a battle on your hands.

BIG GIRL PANTIES, MAN, AND HANDS...NOW THATS A POST!
WarBound

Postby Atamar » Fri May 04, 2012 11:43 pm

I look forward to the battles to come and since you guys usually have a mystic it will be fun ;).
Atamar

Postby Pasquale » Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm

YEAH DESTROY AoD !!!!

DEY TUK ER JAWBS!!!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Mutt » Fri May 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Yes we usually have a mystic, a hulk and we will have two towns...
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Atamar » Sat May 05, 2012 12:06 am

Yes I seen you recruited two people from outside the guild. What ever you need to do to win keep up the good work. :lol:
Atamar

Next

Return to Facebook Server