Some tips and stuff to help those who are new to the game (l

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Some tips and stuff to help those who are new to the game (l

Postby samuelsmarioworld » Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Just thought maybe there should be some stuff here to help the new people to the game. I am sure everyone has something they can contribute, I would like to keep this for people level 50 or below. If you have any valid/ valuable input to add here that is always appreciated. So here we go.

Play every day and you will get pink crystals each day after playing for 5 consecutive days. Save up 5 pink crystals to get 6 gems.

Save your gems and buy your extra bank space as soon as possible. This can only be bought with gems. You can get allies and what not other items with gems later
but getting a good bank without losing 10% is a very highly recommended idea.

keep at least 2 dust on you, 3 if a mage class.

joining a guild is a great idea. Not only do you get bonuses, but you can meet some wonderful people who can send you crystals. remember to gift back it is a common courtesy. Plus the more members you have the better your chances are of getting bonuses and stuff.

Stats are important. Try to max out your constitution (con) and strength (str) but don't neglect other stats either. Also try to stay one level higher than your chosen class. (i.e. lvl 35 mage should be lvl 36 in stat increase, lvl 25 sword should be lvl 26 in stats etc)

one time in the game while on the home page hit alt and F4 at the same time to get one free energy refill

read over each quest requirement some are a little tricky if you get stuck don't be afraid to ask questions. Chances are someone has been in the spot you're in and will be glad to answer your question.

Level slowly take your time. I know you may want to go fast and all but taking your time helps your stats improve much better. Sometimes it may seem boring or tedious, but it will help you to build a strong character.

once you get higher in level the cost of potions costs much more so stock up it comes in handy.

virtual members, virtual members, virtual members. I can't stress this enough.

I am sure more will post if they have something vital or valid or valuable to add. Happy gaming
samuelsmarioworld

Re: Some tips and stuff to help those who are new to the gam

Postby samuelsmarioworld » Sat May 19, 2012 5:08 pm

also here is a list of hot keys/ shortcut keys to use while playing they help make game play much easier.
'a' - attack
s' - start skill bar, press again to use skill
'qwerty uiop [ ] \ ' - select a skill from the skill table
'12345' - when inventory is displayed equip or use the item in that slot
'123' - during exploration event with choices, activate 1st, 2nd or 3rd option
'space' - explore or continue to next screen
'x' - confirm the dialog prompt
'c' - cancel dialog prompt, close overlays
'b' - store your current coins into bank
'n' - open inventory screen
'v' - open quest screen
'g' - open guild screen
'l' - open class screen
'm' - open ally screen
'enter' - while exploring and input values, this submits the amount entered
samuelsmarioworld

Postby carroyo » Wed May 23, 2012 12:48 am

It would really be important to read through the walkthrough so that those who are just starting out with it will be more versed with the whole game. Pretty much you are just to do the same things over and over again but you also have to keep in mind the other factors about it.

Like in any other game, you are to learn what things are needed and important as the game progresses anyway.
carroyo

Postby WarBound » Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 am

LOL HERE NOOBIE NOOBIE....HERE NOOBIE NOOBIE
WarBound

Return to Facebook Server