D3H recruiting

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

D3H recruiting

Postby leroy1 » Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Looking to move up and better your character come check us out. We are looking for dedicated players who want to work together for the benefit of all the guild. Minimum requirements Lv 75, and stats at least 50/120/32/32/32 though we prefer higher. If interested message GM or GO's.https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... jpg%5B/img
leroy1

Re: D3H recruiting

Postby Tonks » Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

We are looking for some guys and gals with a minor to major dw addiction to join our crew of miscreants.

Stats not as important as personality.

A fondness of the Legend that is Rick Astley preferable...but not essential (it will grow in time should you join us..!!!)
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Postby Denzo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Well,they sit around drinking tea...a lot of tea is drunk here :shock:
They listen to Rick Astley too...a lot of Rick Astley is listened to also

Why join Deadly Heroes,can't think of a reason to be honest.They are boring,lazy,annoying,loud..oh wait i just described Tonks. :D
I jest,they are a good bunch really but then i have known a few of them in there for a long time so you could say i'm biased.
I only write this on behalf of D3H for this reason,overall it is a good guild.They help you any way they can,the chat is lively most hours of the day also.
This is a guild which fights when backed into a corner,they do not fear loss in fact they encompass it as losing only makes you more determined to do better next time round.

I stopped off here while on my journeys around dream world,i would recommend anyone to stop off here for a while or to join permanently.
Just one last thing though,coffee is available for non tea drinkers (like myself) and earphones/ear defenders are available for thos who don't like Rick Astley either :D

Ice Tea is readily available 24/7...just see Tonks for refills as she always has plenty made up in the fridge to quench that thirst from the night before,although getting her to share her ice tea may be a problem as she is greedy :roll:
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Tonks » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Sigh.....
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Return to Facebook Server