Dream World Story

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Dream World Story

Postby Maria » Mon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

I was hoping you would respect my rights to privacy of a personal conversation that I would not expect to be posted for public viewing
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Dream World Story

Postby Mutt » Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Robert made the DW World Council Group page to my recollection. This was the one that everyone used. Facebook made a failed attempt to group prior to this group. I remember it was kinda like a forum and failed miserably. I remember posting claim to cities along with other guilds and nobody listened to each other. Once the group system for facebook became what we know of now, the DW World Council was birthed. It was awesome. Real time grudges were aired out and those that couldnt stand the speedy response time left swiftly. Arion was the main moderator for it and once he left, the torch was passed to Liz. Unfortunately things fell apart from there. Arion was a non bais Mod which kept things together. I do miss the council and give full credit to Robert for making a successful machine for a more savage time. Thanks you Robert! You the man! Arion we will always love you too brother!
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Previous

Return to Facebook Server