Where?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Where?

Postby Atlas416 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:21 pm

I looked all over but I am having trouble locating the Playmage Forum TOS.
Atlas[ttn] Creator and Founder of The DW World Council and Co-Founder of Titans(ttn)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/167389729952528/
Atlas416

Re: Where?

Postby Pasquale » Tue May 29, 2012 3:25 am

Welcome to Dream World. By playing this game, you agree to be legally bound by the all of terms and conditions set forth below.

Use of service
Under the terms of this agreement, you are permitted use the service for personal entertainment purpose only. You may not exploit the game for commercial use, advertise, solicit other players, or abuse the service in any way or manner.

ANY VIOLATION of the TERMS, RULES, or CONDITIONS set forth will result in TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS to the game WITHOUT NOTICE.

Game Rules
1. You will not harassing other players, in character, or out.
2. Do not use offensive or sexual explicit language. This includes character names.
3. No Cheating or Exploitation is ever allowed.
4. Advertising and Solicitation is not allowed.
5. Do not hack, use or make automated tools to gain benefits in playing the game.
6. Do not steal, scam, farm, or collect information from other player in the game.
7. Do not use the game for any purpose than the game is intended for.
8. Do not use any inappropriate behavior not listed here.
9. Do not use multiple accounts to gain any advantages.

AS-IS Notice
The game is provided on an "AS IS" and when available basis. It is not free of defects and may undergo maintenance for bug fixes and patches or may be unavailable due to unexpected downtimes. You agree to accept the service "AS IS" and report any obvious defects and bugs encountered when possible.

Termination
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the game at any time without prior notice. We will not be responsible for refunding any investment you made in the game, including and not limited to and virtual goods or currency that you have earned or purchased. Everything provided in this game is for entertainment purposes and does not hold real value. The game and services are provided on an "as is" and "when available" basis.

Limitation of Liability
Playmage LLC will not be liable for any interruption or loss service, loss of time, or any physical and non-physical damage resulted from playing our games, use of services, or use of any our third party providers including and not limited to offer and payment providers and advertisers. You also agree to indemnify Plamage LLC and its employees harmless from and against any claim, loss, injury, damage, liability, cost, or expense arising out of or from your use of our services and games.

All Rights Reserved
We reserve all rights to our services and games. Any content acquired from your use of our services and games, including and not limited to any characters or content you created and any virtual item or currency, are sole properties of Playmage LLC. We reserve the rights to change the nature and the term of service or cancel the service at any time. You may not copy, imitate, or reproduce any part of our services or games without prior written consent.

It's posted near the top of the screen in blue... How To Play / ToS / Support / Forum
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Pasquale » Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 am

Ah you said FORUM ToS, not sure they have one in place though i would imagine the ToS from the game would carry over, yeah found it.

Welcome
by admin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Welcome to the Dream World Forum.

Please share your questions thoughts about the game here, but remember to be polite and follow the same rules listed in Dream World's Term of Service.

In the announcements section
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Atlas416 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 am

Thank you so censorship due to privacy isnt included in the TOS policy henceforth uncensoring my post does not violate them.
Atlas[ttn] Creator and Founder of The DW World Council and Co-Founder of Titans(ttn)
Atlas416

Postby Pasquale » Tue May 29, 2012 5:53 am

If they removed it, they did it for a reason and it'd probably be a good idea to listen to them considering you can be banned from their forum/game

8. Do not use any inappropriate behavior not listed here.
^ That would probably work as they could say you posting a conversation between yourself and another member that the other member does not want public is inappropriate
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Gods Creator » Tue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Who is Atlas 416 and why are we bothering to talk to him?
Gods Creator

Postby Denzo » Wed May 30, 2012 10:46 am

Gods Creator wrote:Who is Atlas 416 and why are we bothering to talk to him?

Atlas416 is Robert Fisher ign is Atlas,he played the game a long time ago then quit then returned then quit again and is now back again.
He is currently in FQT guild.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Atlas416 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Im a nobody lol I never was a hardcore HH even back when they first added the invasion and i left for awhile to deal with personal problems and tried to come back but didnt get all of my problems sorted out but not im back for sure and I had to come vist all my old friends..... I have no need to brag who they are or mention what guilds they are in but i know my influence in the game was big and I have alot of respect for the guys that have stayed for along time...... its takes a true hardcore gamer to deal with life stress and the constant drama here (not that the drama here isnt hilarious at times)
Atlas416

Postby WarBound » Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 am

LOL HELPING IS FOR NOOBZ!
WarBound

Return to Facebook Server