Yet ANOTHER guild SPAMmer -- MTM this time.

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Yet ANOTHER guild SPAMmer -- MTM this time.

Postby HellHound » Tue May 29, 2012 11:38 pm

All of the active players in our guild received the following letter:

[i]"My name is Donny (aka Rayzzor) and I am the leader of MTM (mini trouble makers) from Dream World.

I am contacting you because I am trying to build up my guild, and I noticed that the guild you are in has a lot of inactives.

MTM is a place where there is no pressure to do invasion (although as a Guardian guild we can easily take two towns a week with little or no effort), mystics, or faction wars.

We are also in a relationship with TM3 (currently ranked 6th overall) who help us by occasionally bring us down gear, and we someone is strong enough, they can be 'promoted' to them!!

Please let know if you are interested either way, just so I know you have read this and are interested or not.

Ciao... Donny (Rayzzor)"
[/i]

So I'll ask HERE "Rayzzor" just what do you think you're promising? Can you even assure me that MTM will exist a year from now? Or, for that matter, will TM3? I stay in an extremely small, extremely active guild because I don't have the real world money to spend on Guardian Gems; I'm playing with people I know, and who care for me like family; and I'm free to do whatever I please -- miss one day, miss half a year -- and I know I'll still be welcomed back. How much does your MTM demand your members pay in guardian gems -- to buy things such as virtual party members and have 300 points or more in all catagories? After all, "$20 / month is cheap entertainment" -- right? And checking in daily? Am I permitted a two week vacation?

Donny boy, you asked for an answer -- "just so (you) know (I) read this. My answer is NO. My answer was to mark your message as SPAM on Face Book. My answer is to post it here, that once again, the "feeder guilds" are doing their best to destroy other guilds by not making a legitimate offer. You may tell a portion of the truth -- but you are not telling the whole truth. Maybe you don't realize our members get "offers" like this from virtually every "Feeder" guild in existence. It is, after all, a good way to get members, and destroy "lesser" guilds. But when you can't deliver on your implied promises? When people realize NO game is worth spending 5-6 hours a day, every day, for years? When you mock and toss out people that just don't have the cash? Bottom "Feeders" such as yourself COST the game players in the long run. People that simply enjoy the game will stay with the game for years. Apply peer pressure, or demand that your players spend real world money -- and they simply quit eventually.

Dream World as a whole LOSES players because of this BS of "feeder guilds" and "sub-guilds."

Please take note of the name. It's the same name I use in Dream World. I never want to hear from a "Feeder" guild again.
HellHound

Re: Yet ANOTHER guild SPAMmer -- MTM this time.

Postby Pasquale » Wed May 30, 2012 12:19 am

I can see why they'd want you in MTM, such a charming personality!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Gods Creator » Wed May 30, 2012 12:43 am

HellHound wrote:(although as a Guardian guild we can easily take two towns a week with little or no effort)

I giggled :p
Gods Creator

Postby revelation » Wed May 30, 2012 6:47 am

my dear hellhound , im the gm of TM3 , we set up MTM for several reasons , we get quite a lot of requests to join our guild as you can imagine im sure , so instead of turning them away we had a place they could go and also TM3 players who wanted a break or just go and pill hunt can go , also with the experience of our players lower levels who join will get the best game advise available , and as they grow stronger and want a taste of what its like to be in a top guild can move up to TM3 . as for asking people to buy gems for real money on the game really dos nt happen in any guild i know of , and i know a few , i am a free player , i havnt spent a dime , ive done one survey and completed the tw challenge , apart from that all my stats were farmed . we do encourage our players to use the gems they get on vms as this well give you the energy to farm pills . as to will we still be around in a year , i would like to think so , but you never know , dw is a fickle place and many a great guild has imploded over the years . ive had a look at your guild , and donny s proposition in my eyes was a genuine one , you dont have many actives , and that really dosnt do any guild any favours , your guild could have joined a great family here with all your own friends around you and made a lot of new ones , whilst advancing in the game . hope that answers your questions , and i wish you luck in your dw experience , happy dreaming
revelation

Postby Darth » Wed May 30, 2012 8:30 am

way to prove one thing hellhound... your an ***, i have been in and out a few guilds in my time in DW, including guilds in the top 10. not once have i ever been forced to buy gems.

guilds recruit members that are in inactive or low active guilds it happens... to berate and belittle some one for trying to build up a guild with members on other guilds that
1 have gone inactive
2 the guild has for the most part died,

this post to me is a sign that you are very immature or very stuck up on yourself. What ever the case maybe, it not a wonder your guild has inactive players if this is how you act towards others, i would of
1 stopped playing
2 went another guild
3 gone guild less for some time
(and I have done all that before)

a simple no interested would have been good enough...
Last edited by Darth on Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Miroku » Wed May 30, 2012 8:52 am

I don't normally come on these forums to post, but when I do... I prefer to call people fools. And you are one of the biggest ones I have seen in quiet a while. Hellhound, you are immature and instead of answering someone like a normal person you prefer to make a scene and try and make him look bad? Too bad this game isn't more PvP focused because I think I would destroy you and whatever guild you come from just from saying those idiotic remarks.

P.S.

Hellhound, I will be keeping a close eye on WeR and would love to see where your guild goes and how long it will be around for :) Especially with 8 active members.
Miroku

Postby DrPhil » Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 am

well i know who not to ask if i need some bone marrow or a kidney :oops:
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Pasquale » Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

While we don't require you to buy gems for yourself in AoD... as an initiation rite every new member has to buy me 50 gems, but you don't have to buy yourself any!
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Maria » Wed May 30, 2012 4:25 pm

1. I've never heard of WeR. TM3 on the other hand are a long standing highly successful guild and it's nice that they are helping these newer players.
2. It does seem tragic that when a genuine offer of help is made that this is the appauling response.

Good luck to all at MTM - it is a shame that your kind gesture was trashed in this way :(
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Fieryshoe » Thu May 31, 2012 12:27 am

We need to get Tom into this thread to RELEASE THE ANGER.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Next

Return to Facebook Server