Next Update....

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Next Update....

Postby Denzo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 am

After remembering the devs said they would rush through the last expansion to keep some higher level players happy myself and a few others and no doubt many other people were wondering also....

When is the next expansion scheduled to be released as by all accounts if going by previous expansions which are released every 3 months then wouldn't there be one due for the end of this month ??

Could the devs please give some clarification on this subject and perhaps a little snippet of information as to what the expansion could contain as this would give many people something to look forward to and something to work towards other than the repetitiveness of grinding the same bosses all the time etc.

I know asking this may seem a little presumptuous but,with nothing to look forward to in between levels and the only upgrades which can be gotten for level 90+ either come from Lolith,Faction (occasional decent drops but mostly worthless junk from there) and with mystery box chances at a lowly 1% drop rate it gets really boring and tedious when all you get is alien gear from those mystery boxes and constant useless armor/weapon drops from Lolith and Faction.
I know it is the same for people below level 90 also so any information on the next expansion would be greatly appreciated !! 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: Next Update....

Postby Gods Creator » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

just please for the love of god no new gear.. took me long enough to find and enchant the DW stuff, if there is a new gear set Im skipping it..
Gods Creator

Postby Denzo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Gods Creator wrote:just please for the love of god no new gear.. took me long enough to find and enchant the DW stuff, if there is a new gear set Im skipping it..

Next after Drow is Dream World gear as you know,but that only comes from MB's from level 93+ and Faction from level 95+ so either way it's quite limited for options on getting Dream World gear unless you open many boxes per day.With the chance being at 1% drop or slightly lower the chances are again reduced even more for finding it in a box.
However,there are 2 dilemmas you now face... 1- If there is no new gear released then Drow will remain unvaultable and 2- Skipping a set of gear isn't a good idea in terms for fusion purposes as you will lose a lot more enchants by skipping a set rather than fusing to the next set up unless you have a pre-enchanted item to soften the loss of enchants so you can skip a set ??

Oh and the devs said the next update is scheduled for end of July and no details/content has been finalized yet....so more boring grinding to be done till the next expansion,have fun everyone !! 8-)
Bear
Denzo

Postby Vraelia » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I personally, would like it if Girl in Red would give better gear than alien. It is freaking boring as hell fighting her with ONLY alien gear being obtained. And 'encountering' a map with only what..? REALLY low leveled gear for a level 82...not to mention the higher ups getting shit gear from places too. This is blasphemy in my eyes.

I want your-level-wise-gear for all things. This is certainly not too much to ask for.
Mboxes
GoD
Treasure Map
Girl in Red
I am sure everyone would agree with me on this. We need better gear coming from these places.
The gear idea, is certainly not ...presumptuous.

Sorry if I spoke out of turn.
Vraelia
82 Divine Sage
Haven - HN
Spartans Reborn - SPX

Loyal and devoted to both SPX and HN.
The only way for me to live, is to make myself happy.
Vraelia

Postby WarBound » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 am

Denzo wrote:
Gods Creator wrote:just please for the love of god no new gear.. took me long enough to find and enchant the DW stuff, if there is a new gear set Im skipping it..

Next after Drow is Dream World gear as you know,but that only comes from MB's from level 93+ and Faction from level 95+ so either way it's quite limited for options on getting Dream World gear unless you open many boxes per day.With the chance being at 1% drop or slightly lower the chances are again reduced even more for finding it in a box.
However,there are 2 dilemmas you now face... 1- If there is no new gear released then Drow will remain unvaultable and 2- Skipping a set of gear isn't a good idea in terms for fusion purposes as you will lose a lot more enchants by skipping a set rather than fusing to the next set up unless you have a pre-enchanted item to soften the loss of enchants so you can skip a set ??

Oh and the devs said the next update is scheduled for end of July and no details/content has been finalized yet....so more boring grinding to be done till the next expansion,have fun everyone !! 8-)

That means put a fork in this game, it's done. If they are unsure and expanding the gaps between updates they feel the game has run its natural course.
WarBound

Postby Denzo » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 am

WarBound wrote:That means put a fork in this game, it's done. If they are unsure and expanding the gaps between updates they feel the game has run its natural course.

Doesn't mean the game is done,granted they are struggling for ideas and we can all see that just.They rushed the last expansion to keep higher levels happy and they did say there would be a slightly longer waiting period for the next expansion after Faction Wars was released.
They need to stop ignoring the players and start listening to what they want,otherwise this game will be done in less than a years time.There will be no anniversary to celebrate as no one will be playing to celebrate it.
Bear
Denzo

Postby Gods Creator » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 am

Denzo, dont forget you can kill the last Arena boss for DW gear!!
Gods Creator

Postby Darth » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Gods Creator wrote:Denzo, dont forget you can kill the last Arena boss for DW gear!!

after lvl 93 (i think) that is correct, before that level its lvl for said players ranging from drow down.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Miroku » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah go waste tons of gems on dolls to beat it :D
Miroku

Postby Maria » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:52 am

I've never succeeded in killing the last arena boss yet - since I got killed even with 20 dolls couple of months back I've not tried again. I'll wait till my stats max out before I try again.

I'm getting great gear drops from the faction though ( quality DW gear inc my current armour) so I'm happy and that last arena boss at least means there's still something to aim for. Happy bunny, me!
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Next

Return to Facebook Server