Does my gamename breach TOS?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Does my gamename breach TOS?

Postby DrPhil » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm

My game name is VoteObama and i want to know if this is a rule infraction. I've had it for over a month now and no one has paid even remote interest to it. I know some well-rounded, forward-thinking individual has reported me for it. Being British, i don't get to vote in the election and i would be amazed if any potential voters were influenced by the name.

If i liked tomatoes and changed my name to EatTomatoes, would people eat more tomatoes? Similarly, if i supported RealMadrid and change my name to GoRealMadrid, would more people support Real Madrid, or heaven forbid....actually move to Madrid?
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Re: Does my gamename breach TOS?

Postby DrPhil » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:34 pm

If it is a breach of TOS then you can roll my name back to sexface.....no one minded sexface :D
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Re: Does my gamename breach TOS?

Postby Darth » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 pm

OMG, really monkey, how could you use a name like that.... its not like there is more then one Obama in this world.... oh wait there is.

just in the USA I found this in less then 2mins on google http://names.whitepages.com/last/Obama

i will leave then as a name is a name yours has no vulgarity in it or any thing that is or can be truly considered offensive to anyone with 1/2 a brain
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Return to Facebook Server