Devs...Will Perks is NOT Will "Parks"

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Devs...Will Perks is NOT Will "Parks"

Postby leroy1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:34 pm

^ :)
leroy1

Postby toulin » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm

SMH about the idiocy.. :roll: :lol:
toulin

Postby LoneWarWolf » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Right before all this gets out of hand the day in question i was not even logged into facebook i recived a fb msg on my fone as im always logged into it from tracey this is what the msged said Tracey Lippett
OK Will that was ridiculous. Defriending and blocking you. I thought better of you. Deeply saddened i then went on to facebook and tried to msg you you had blocked me so i went onto dreamworld which i have blocked as i had left the game perm but was asked to come back till the new expansion came out by Dean (Denzo) so i did and it had only been unblocked one or two days at most so i went on to dreamworld to chat to tracey to see what the problem was and she refused to chat and was accused of being this WILL PARKS which is def not me my other account is called William Hall which is my real name before it was changed when i was adopted by my step father and the DW name for that was Mage which i gave to my nephew to play long time ago and he also quit so that account has been lying dormant for a while now that was and is to my knowledge the only alt i had and you said yourself tracey you had reported me to the dev's which was in global for all to see so plz dont deny it all im asking for is an apolgie for something i had and never would do you yourself have been thru this yourself n its not nice or friendly to be accused of something which you never done am upset to think you would think i'd do something like that if i have a problem with some one i would msg them or delete them i would not attack a female verbally or physically thats just not my nature therfore since iv had no internet or laptop becuz of it being hijacked i have been unable to have my say in this but now i am back and will have my say regardless of what other people say im not interested in them just what went on between us

Will Perks NOT WILL PARKS :twisted:
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby Pasquale » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 pm

I'll vouch for him... Will Parks knows how to spell
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby LoneWarWolf » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Maria wrote:I did not report Will Perks. He admits to having many alts I know, but I did not report him. I just reported the character who was being abusive to me in private chat, whoever that was

Lol i see you gone quiet now iv posted my reply to all this and *Many alts so not true and you know it* and you say whoever that was so why in chat did you accuse me tut tut tut should not cast stones the ripples may catch you out anyhow enuff of this rubbish im out of here gunna go play a real game :)
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Previous

Return to Facebook Server