Devs...Will Perks is NOT Will "Parks"

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Devs...Will Perks is NOT Will "Parks"

Postby Denzo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

I have stayed away from game politics for a long time now but after being my told my friend was reported i felt compelled to post here to get this issue sorted asap.
It was brought to my attention earlier that one of my good friends has been reported to the devs for apparently causing trouble in global and specifically aimed it at Tracey Lippett.

She has reported Will Perks and no doubt a few others did also on her behalf well i am here to offer my support for him in public for all to see.

I want to see the evidence in which backs up her claims that Will Perks and Will Parks are the same person.Post it here for all to see,if there is no evidence to back up this claim then the devs will be able to tell us EXACTLY where this Will Parks logged in from compared to WIll Perks' log in data (I don't expect the devs to publish the IP address etc just which countries or place they logged in from.).
If the devs provide evidence to back up said reporting of WIll Perks as being Will Parks then i will apologize publicly for all to see,i will eat humble pie as i admit when i am in the wrong.
If the devs prove otherwise like for instance Will Parks logged in from the USA then that would be fairly substantial evidence clearing Will Perks of any wrong doing then he will be due an apology from ALL those who reported him.
Will Perks had until recently had DW blocked as he had had enough of DW.I moved to D3H to catch up with old friends etc and asked Will to join me there as a resting spot till expansion before we decide whether we quit playing DW for good or not.But that's a different story for another time.

I hope that the reporting of Will Perks works in his favour as he has done nothing wrong to anyone except on times when he has helped back other people up in global,one of those people being Tracey Lippett herself and now she reports him for allegedly saying uncouth things to her in global when it WAS NOT him.
She has now blocked him and so have a few others all because of this.

I don't care who you are or how much money someone has spent on this game but you report a friend of mine i will defend them to the hilt until evidence suggests otherwise.

Devs,please sort this out as soon as possible with the truth for all to see.

Many Thanks. 8-)

P.s This post is not intended in any nasty form etc it's just a support post for Will Perks as he is innocent (unless the devs prove otherwise or back him up with evidence).
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: Devs...Will Perks is NOT Will "Parks"

Postby Tonks » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Like :)
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Postby leroy1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

I agree and let's end the drama as this is not Drama club.
leroy1

Postby Richard Doty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Well said Dean. I am interested in seeing how the developers deal with this. I can not help but be tired of hearing Tracey's rants against other players.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Postby DrPhil » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 pm

....well, is he?
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Maria » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:04 pm

I did not report Will Perks. He admits to having many alts I know, but I did not report him. I just reported the character who was being abusive to me in private chat, whoever that was
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Richard Doty » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Hurry, back pedal , back pedal. must delete comments. Hurry hurry, must not be seen to be wrong. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Please.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Postby Tonks » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Maria... personally it wasn't the reporting of Will that was the issue (had it of been Will... this had yet to be proven) that I found so irresponsible.... but the open accusations you made on the global chat with no evidence. You hold yourself up as a role model and as Uncle Ben (Parker.... not the rice guy) once said, with great power comes great responsibility. Anyone who knows me is aware Im not a big advocate of thinking.... i find it hurts.... however on occasions i have found it useful to do so before acting.
Tonks - T3A

Tonks

Postby leroy1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm

We have seen the posts that are now missing(?) read into this what you want. I was brought up that if you do not have anything good to say about someone keep quite. Thus if you have no proof do not cast stones.
leroy1

Postby Denzo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Maria wrote:I did not report Will Perks. He admits to having many alts I know, but I did not report him. I just reported the character who was being abusive to me in private chat, whoever that was

He has one other alt which he made a while back and started using after his main account was hacked.He uses that alt for other games and it is his personal account which holds all his family etc on there as when his account was hacked he lost EVERYTHING...including photo's of his kids so can you blame him for making another account and keeping it separate from DW as that is the reason his account was hacked for in the first place.He went through utter hell during that time (i know,i was in contact with him through out the entire ordeal).
Then one day he logs on to his account to collect/send dailies on DW and he see's a message from your saying he was rude to you and called you many names in global chat and you could also no longer be friends with him and then you blocked him.
Now the thing is,having known Will for a good few years i know what type of person he is and can be like and he wouldn't launch a verbal attack on ANYONE without damn good reason.
He also received an email from the DW devs saying he HAD been reported for said incident in global chat involving you and the other person going by the name of Will Parks.
However,you still maintain you didn't report him.If he wasn't reported then why did he say he got an email from the devs saying he was reported ??

If you didn't report him,why send him a message like you did and then block him straight after sending it if he did nothing wrong in the first place ??
I am here sticking up for Will as i am his friend and that's what friends do when a friend is need,they stand by one another regardless of the consequences or the outcome.I believe Will is completely innocent in all this and i will maintain this until PROVEN otherwise.
If you or anyone else is wondering why i am sticking up for him and why he isn't here defending himself instead,he has no internet access just now due to unforeseen circumstances to which have no bearing on this.

So until there is proof of Will being guilty or until there is an admission of a mistake being made and an apology to WIll Perks i shall be here to defend my friend on his behalf until he can defend himself.

P.s,you may have removed me as a friend Tracey to which i have no clue as to why you did other than the fact i am sticking up for a friend but either way i don't care.All this trouble over a game when a simple admission of a mistake being made would suffice along with an apology to Will for putting him through yet more hell courtesy of a free game.
Oh and if you want to communicate with me in the future or even try to re-add me as a friend you can't,i blocked you.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Next

Return to Facebook Server