Queen Haderon

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Queen Haderon

Postby Straturli » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 am

Is this a joke?

I just killed Queen Haderon, 100% me, since I'm only one in guild able to see her at this point. 200,000,000 HP's, over a week, a few hundred attacks and dozens of potions.

I got a xephyte sword of suck +4 - I use a guardian version already.

Seriously, all the work and the best drops are coming from.......? Mystics? Random mystery boxes only?

Did I get some random bug where I got a drop not worth having accidentally fall into what is supposed to be a good loot table or is Isendel really so bad that only those few guilds competing for mystics are ever getting good stuff save those even luckier few that get the .1% chance from boxes?

Because I have to say, this is crappy enough to turn me off to whole game. A linear itemization progression with diminishing returns against exponentially more difficult characters?

And when you add in the many people dropping the game, guild rosters declining and the near impossibility of recruiting.

It seems like the only options to move forward then are to join with a big name guild or...............

I just started Time World a couple weeks ago and today they had an expansion so massive they added a second game within it.

Same developers right? So what's with the disparity? I like DW, and I know this sounds like I'm just complaining about the same loot everyone else probably got the first time they killed Haderon, but I have been waiting to catch up somehow for awhile and I thought this is where players started catching up to the insane hp's and defensive of enemies. Now it's just starting to feel like the whole thing is a time sink.
Straturli

Re: Queen Haderon

Postby Denzo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:39 am

Firstly congrats on killing Queen Haderon.
Now for the other news,if it tales you over a week to kill QH with the use of a few hundred attacks,lots of potions and over a week then you need to build you character stats up more till you don't need to hit her for over a week using countless potions etc.
Farm for PB's,GoD's etc and do quests in return for boxes also.Every 1 in 6th box is supposed to be a stat pill.The more boxes you get the more chances you have of getting those pills.
As for your xyphite sword of suck +4....well,there are many different items in this game which come from bosses.Wisdom,Power etc....it's all luck on which item a boss will drop.
It makes no difference what so ever which guild you are in,it doesn't increase the luck of which item you will get from a boss.It just means there maybe other people who can help kill the boss quickly or make it easier to kill bosses.
Yes,there are some advantages to being in a top guild.Character building is easier as you have others who are much stronger and kill bosses in 1 E which saves your energy when you have done your 10%.The less E you use the more you have to farm with,the less coin you use potions and dusts etc the more you have to buy enchant potions and energy with to continue farming and build your weapon up making you stronger also.
Everyone knows there are people quitting Dream World for many reasons,main reason being they speed level and when they find bosses too tough to beat they wonder why.
A character without decent stats is going to suffer in Dream World unless you have help from others who know the game and know how to best help each individual who needs help.
Bosses only get harder the further you progress in Dream World and sometimes you need to move on to another guild to get that help from other people.I left my old guild a LONG time ago and i joined a top guild,i stayed with them for a year (i grew stronger thanks to them and for that i owe a debt of gratitude) but i left them a few weeks ago as i am bored with Dream world and decided to wander round DW and catch up with old friends.Best move i ever did,catching up with old friends but i have been playing DW for nearly 3 years now.
Yes it's the same developers as Time World but they release new expansions for us here at DW every 3 months to keep us happy (granted not everyone is happy with the expansions but that's the way it goes,the devs do try and keep everyone happy though) you need to remember they also run DW on Myspace and Kongregate as well as Facebook and they now have Time World so they are always busy with one server or another or the other game.

You need to be patient for item drops from bosses or boxes,they will come it just takes time.

If you wish to post your character stats here i'm sure there will be people who would be more than happy to help advise you in what to do. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby etching » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 am

Denzo wrote:Now for the other news,if it tales you over a week to kill QH with the use of a few hundred attacks,lots of potions and over a week then you need to build you character stats up more till you don't need to hit her for over a week using countless potions etc.

So how long should it take for a level 82 to kill QH?
I've been using Run/Explore to kill the boredom between QH attacks.
Anyway, I got QH down to 165656565 HP left right now :lol:
etching

Postby Denzo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 am

etching wrote:So how long should it take for a level 82 to kill QH?
I've been using Run/Explore to kill the boredom between QH attacks.
Anyway, I got QH down to 165656565 HP left right now :lol:

There is no real time limit on killing QH but if you struggle against her then you need to build your character up till you can manage to kill her off with relative ease.The way i tested myself was to try and kill Neo in 1 E,if i couldn't i would just farm and build stats then go back and try again and keep repeating till i could.Then the same with Crystal Lord etc...eventually i could kill them all off in 1 E.I can kill Hector in 1 E also but that's because i took time and farmed for stats.Not as hard as some other people farmed but my stats are decent enough to get me by in DW ;)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Darth » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 pm

another rule of thumb if it take you more then 1e to get 1% then your too weak and need to pill hunt for stats to get stronger...

i have been in and a few guild when i out grew then, by this i mean when i'm 7+ lvls higher then the next member or my stats are 50+ higher in any class stat that is used, thou i was the only one able to do much.

the very 1st guild i was in i was the 3rd highest lvl when I left but my stats and skill where so far above the others is was sad as i ended up doing 70% or more per boss
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Morgoth » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 am

All island and mine bosses drops items +3 (for QH this means XP +3, which gives +4 for one stat) to the one dealed most damage +2 to the second, +1 to the 3th, with no +, but of something (which is one stat+1) and a complete crap for the 5th.
Ench staff, scoped gun, guardian sword and regen armour are treated as +3 - means they are dropped only to the first.

Better items you can get from boxes or from the other guild members.
Morgoth

Return to Facebook Server