Keep opening orc mine with gems

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Keep opening orc mine with gems

Postby Richard Doty » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Any chance the open orc mine using gems button could be moved so that I can stop opening it with gems accidentally. It sits in exactly the same spot as the offerings button and my mouse or computer or something else causes a double click which costs me 6 gems. It has happened often enough lately that I have stopped opening the orc mine at all, which is not making me popular with the guild.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Re: Keep opening orc mine with gems

Postby etching » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:00 pm

It would seem far simplier IMHO to just throw up a confirmation box
when you click on the gems button...
etching

Postby Gods Creator » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 am

and in case were short on confirmation boxes.. just take the one where it asks you weather you are sure you want to swap your active allies.. or is that one still needed for the new ally buy conformation box?

in other words.. if there is no confirmation box for buying a new ally which costs 30+ gems, but there is one to swap allies you already own.. thats a clear sign that the Devs WANT you to spend gems by accident..
Gods Creator

Postby etching » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 am

Gods Creator wrote:in other words.. if there is no confirmation box for buying a new ally which costs 30+ gems, but there is one to swap allies you already own.. thats a clear sign that the Devs WANT you to spend gems by accident..

Yeah, that is the impression I got from the following post:
We try to avoid too much confirmation dialog so those who does intended to buy is not troubled with extra clicks.

Yeah......right...Are there really people out there complaining that they have to confirm a gem purchase?
etching

Return to Facebook Server