July Expansion

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

July Expansion

Postby Pasquale » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

Guess there's no harm in asking here as well, i've asked on Kongregate and on DWs facebook wall but maybe here will get a response.... any word or previews coming up soon on the expansion that's supposed to happen within the next 16 days?
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Re: July Expansion

Postby nusouth » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

ill take that is no comment
nusouth

Postby Solomon Grundy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Given the current state of stagnation and apathy that covers the game right now, you'd think the developers would be taking advantage of the chance to get us excited again. For what it's worth, i had a dream last night that the entirety of the July update was a slot machine in Metreon, so I'm not expecting anything more than that.
Solomon Grundy

Postby nusouth » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

slot machine that hands out alien junk?
nusouth

Postby merlinknight » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:40 pm

lol that sounds about right still gettin alien crap from MB's its just not fair lol
merlinknight

Postby admin » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:47 am

The next Dream World expansion is currently tracking for a July 31 release. The major features will include following:

* A brand new high level area
* New high level gears
* New high level allies
* Black market auctions
* Level cap increased to 100
* Vaultable drow items
* Other new features and improvements

More detailed will be posted in the release notes.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 am

Sounds great - except the auction. We have that in TW and I really hate it. Rest sounds fab though thanks
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Denzo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 am

admin wrote:The next Dream World expansion is currently tracking for a July 31 release. The major features will include following:

* A brand new high level area
* New high level gears
* New high level allies
* Black market auctions
* Level cap increased to 100
* Vaultable drow items
* Other new features and improvements

More detailed will be posted in the release notes.

New high level area...Does this mean it will be a place where you can get Dream World gear on the same basis as Lolith ?
New high level gears...Something to look forward to and work towards.
New high level allies...Will they be as good as or better than Elf Princess ?? (It will take something special to make me change from my Elf.)
Black market auctions...The players with the most coins will most likely win those auctions.
Level cap increased to 100...Raising the cap up 1 level seems pretty pointless,why not raise it to 120 to give people something to work towards. Why not increase stat cap also seeing as kong don't seem to have a stat cap ??
Vaultable Drow items...At last !!
Other new features and improvements...Will this include the option to fuse rings together and make just one ring which allows Isendel travel and gain 50 E when refilling ?? (fuse Crystal Ring to Orc Ring for example.)

Other than that it appears it will be a good expansion,well i hope it is anyway as well as many others do also. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Solomon Grundy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 am

Maria wrote:Sounds great - except the auction. We have that in TW and I really hate it. Rest sounds fab though thanks

I love the idea of auctions, and I could care less what happens in Time World. This isn't Time World.
Solomon Grundy

Postby Solomon Grundy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 am

Denzo wrote: Black market auctions...The players with the most coins will most likely win those auctions.

How else do you think an auction should work? It's about time coins mattered for more than misting and sitting around in a giant pile.
Solomon Grundy

Next

Return to Facebook Server