Any one else noticed the "Invisible" Guild in the Invasion?

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Any one else noticed the "Invisible" Guild in the Invasion?

Postby HellHound » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 am

Last week I noticed there was a guild taking part in the Invasion of Killjoy that had NO PLAYERS listed as taking part... Click on the guild name, and I'm told "This page is not currently available. If the problem persists please contact us." Hmmm... Half of the fun of taking part in the invasion is snooping at the other players, and other guilds...

Now this week, it's the same thing -- different guild -- this week it's a guild called WEE ... Again, there are NO PLAYERS listed from a guild called WEE. Again the same error page pops up...

:D Dream World has "ghost guilds" ?? How fun! :lol:
HellHound

Re: Any one else noticed the "Invisible" Guild in the Invasi

Postby Vitreous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:01 am

Oh that crazy monkey, always messing with people's minds...

WEE was a temp guild created while a player transferred from one guild to another. It actually happens all the time. Most likely, the guild you saw last week was a similar process.

Happy Dreaming!
Vitreous

Postby DrPhil » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm

I am the crazy monkey in question and i approve the above message.
I had some time on my hands in between guilds - HEA - VV. I set up WEE whilst the interminable 24 hours elapsed in order that i too could snoop. I apologise humbly for any stress my carefully planned thoughtlessness has caused you, but you see i am very, very mischievous and your interest causes me no end of delight.

I now encourage you all to return to your business - there is nothing to see here!
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby HellHound » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 am

LOL! Maybe not HERE in the forum, but, Dr. Phil, you're playing in BOTH WEE and VV this past week in the Invasion of KillJoy. And you have exactly the same score in both guilds. Wanna explain this phenomena? :lol: BTW, no stress at all, just amusement. I find this little game of ours incredibly amusing.
HellHound

Postby LoneWarWolf » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Even i can answer this when you dismand a guild it will still carry your invasion dmg with you but you can only do the rest of your alloted cap with the other guild ;) so it will say the ammount of dmg from WEE and from VV for Dr Phil
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby HellHound » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Kewl. Thanks much!!
HellHound

Return to Facebook Server