To the Devs:Expansion is NOT good enough!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: To the Devs:Expansion is NOT good enough!

Postby Petoht » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 am

Samra wrote:Levels 82-89.9 - there is NOTHING worth working on.

That's hardly the only gap.

At level 61, the Gnome Mine unlocks. At 66 the first Isendel opens. At 71 the second Isendel opens. At level 73 the Faction War unlocks. At 76, the third Isendel opens. At 81 the last Isendel opens.

Those are all big gaps. Sure, more foes unlock as you progress in each Isendel spot, but at that point, the levels really stretch out as you go. I've been killing Elderon Oak for close to 5 levels now and I'm pretty sick of it. Frankly, the brakes are really slammed on around 60 or so. Of course, at 73 you get the horrible tease that is the Faction Wars. 200 million damage for a chance of gear? Not that it's worth bothering, since I've got better equipment from my guild anyway.

And then there's the whole thing about cross-class balance, but that's a very dead horse.
Petoht

Postby Denzo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:38 am

Anyone else used the "Purge" on their home screen yet and noticed that their Dream Stone is also purged and does not return even after daily reset or is it just a glitch for me ?? :shock:
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Syn » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:16 am

The dreamstone thing has happened to a lot of us... except those that found out about the glitch in time... I'm currently down 5 dreamstones. :(
Life is a dream... to die is simply to wake up.
Syn

Postby ToeKnee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Last week the black market had several pieces of dreamworld gear, which of course made me bid like crazy trying to finally get something decent because nothing but crap was falling out of the mb drops. I never won an auction but it was fun running up the bids in the several trillion coin level. I like this week's decision by the devs to delete dreamworld and Poseidon gear from the auction and instead offer up a delightful selection of alien and crystal gear that all of us lvl 90 types are really lusting after - this gives me yet another reason to drift away from this game...
ToeKnee

Postby Denzo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Syn wrote:The dreamstone thing has happened to a lot of us... except those that found out about the glitch in time... I'm currently down 5 dreamstones. :(

I only noticed the report after i read through the forums,i don't usually bother reading bug reports etc as it's usually something to do with TW.

ToeKnee wrote:Last week the black market had several pieces of dreamworld gear, which of course made me bid like crazy trying to finally get something decent because nothing but crap was falling out of the mb drops. I never won an auction but it was fun running up the bids in the several trillion coin level. I like this week's decision by the devs to delete dreamworld and Poseidon gear from the auction and instead offer up a delightful selection of alien and crystal gear that all of us lvl 90 types are really lusting after - this gives me yet another reason to drift away from this game...

The DW and Positron gear is still available in the black market.
(* Black Market's Dream World and Positron gears is now longer biddable by players who cannot acquire them in game (need to be level 95/98).)
By this i presume they mean you need to meet level requirements to be able to bid on it/see it in BM ??
I bought my DW ring there just yesterday.
Why they increased the level for DW gear to 95 is beyond especially when we get it at 93 from boxes and Positron....i presume that drops from boxes at lvl 98 ??
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Previous

Return to Facebook Server