To the Devs:Expansion is NOT good enough!

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

To the Devs:Expansion is NOT good enough!

Postby Captain Nemo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:20 am

I expected to find a good number of posts this morning commendation/criticism but awake to nothing but a few queries. Does this signify the general lack of enthusiasm for the game now?
Why have a suggestion thread to improve Dream World and a poll, if you are just going to ignore the responses. I have learned the secret of the "mystery box" junk, junk, worthless extended junk( dream world sword of life or wisdom +9), alien junk, dusty junk and coins! You have managed over the months to bore me rigid and you're thinking that bunging a new area in(that I dont have an opportunity to win, thankfully, I saw the worthless junk it dished out LOL) and adding a couple of quests to win a "junk box" was going to passify me? I am not isolated in my opinion, a number of my friends have spoken of disappointment and retiring. A shame really, what a great game it was in the early stages, then it loses its way somewhere in the level 80's.
The guy who dreamed it was going to be a Metreon coin slot operation wasn't far wrong in my opinion, its turned into a slow moving E-bay, without the interesting items!

The best part of the game now is playing "Whaaaaats in the Box?" ( game show host voice) We guess the contents of the daily Guardian "junk box" and have a good laugh, although we are getting browned off with predicting enhance potions, coins, skillbooks and always being correct. I make no apologies for continual references to the garbage in the " junk boxes", I see no need to, I could rant on for months and still not be as repetitious and unimaginative as the expansions have been. i wish that every player would pm you his drops and you be forced by law to read every single one, so as to make your experience of Dream World as tedious as mine!

I for one, will never buy another gem, my financial support has been withdrawn, as a customer your product has failed to meet my needs and you have consistently ignored customer feedback!

And while I'm here for my 1st ever post, may I please draw your attention to the contents of the "junk boxes" :D
Captain Nemo

Re: To the Devs:Expansion is NOT good enough!

Postby riszhmanth » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Agree
riszhmanth

Postby Samra » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Dear Devs,

Remember me? I used to be very active and enthusiastic. At some point, when I decided not to play like a rat pressing a button for an elusive and pretty much worthless reward, I fell behind. Levels 82-89.9 - there is NOTHING worth working on. It is boring, repetitive and a very poor use of time. This latest expansion just reinforces that only level 90+ players get anything worthwhile, and that is insufficient to get me interested again. The black market flat out sucks. Crystal, greater demon, alien gear - really? Even the fallen gear is worthless to me - I've had it for several levels now. Why would I care about bidding on junk I don't want/need? How about addressing the horribly boring experience of trying to get from 82 to 90? I can't even see the new gear that I might (or might not) ever get to wear because of how the black market is set up. Demotivating. Like the last several expansions. I can truly say "thanks for nothing."
Samra

Postby rolfmao » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Not to mention it took them 4 months to copy/paste the Fallen lol
rolfmao

Postby Ruthanne » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Dear Dev's, This is just my opinion, but maybe the reason the new expansions have been a bust is because your rushing them to a release time you can't meet. Just because the kids ( US ) say I want now does not mean you have to let us pressure you into releasing something to satisfy us, especially if it's not ready or up to par. In other words just because we are hungry does not mean you should give us junk food in hopes we will quit nagging you. I love this game, it's a great escape for me & I really like the people ( even you lol ) in it. So tweak the content, fix what needs fixing. There are so many good ideas on doing just that in the suggestion box. If you do that even the high lvl's will be happy while you Dream up your next idea. Thank you.
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Postby etching » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 am

Samra wrote: The black market flat out sucks. Crystal, greater demon, alien gear - really? Even the fallen gear is worthless to me - I've had it for several levels now. Why would I care about bidding on junk I don't want/need?

But hey you could get that enhance potion for only 25 billion! Bargain...
etching

Postby Maria » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I too don't like the auction - I don't like the one in TW either so I just ignore it :)

I quite like the new area though (even if it is so similar to the fallen). And now there is somewhere else for the high levels to play, I'm happy that the level cap is now on the fallen, opening it up for other players to have a chance on it
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Mutt » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

* Black Market's Dream World and Positron gears is now longer biddable by players who cannot acquire them in game (need to be level 95/98).

WHY????
Last edited by Mutt on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Mutt » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

I just wanna know why...you can get DW gear from boxes at 93...95 on faction...kinda bitter sweat...why did the market need to change? Did the 8 players that have exclusive rights to that gear now complain? I doubt it....pardon my bitching but I feel like Im left with a cup of drool for my expansion...change that it back...stop sucking the fun out of the game.
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby louisalvin3 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Well being 1 of the 8 that got dw gear aglity 7 armor i was following the rules if i could see it i could bid.With all the crap drow drops from faction and lolith i had a lot of coin to burn.So i did and won and i here you after all the wisdom 3 bows and power bows and the wisdom 5 and life 7s looked like a good upgrade if they dont want me to have it they can trade me a drow bow speed 9 with a drow aglity armor 9 for all the e spent and time spent to hit lolith and fration for my wisdom gun. thanks Louis A Briggs 1 of the 8
louisalvin3

Next

Return to Facebook Server