Black Market is a Rediculous

Discussion specific to Facebook Server (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Black Market is a Rediculous

Postby toulin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Was gonna give the Black Market a chance. But as the title says, it has turned into a joke. There is so much over bidding just to stop other players from getting items that would benefit their class. If i was seriously playing at all i would be upset. :lol: But with the introduction of the Black Market and the very hum drum expansion that is just a copy and Paste of the fallen that usually takes days to go down because it only really benefits those over 98 for the Posi gear i have been playing even less and less then i did before. Hopefully the Dev's eventually come out with something that actually can catch my eye again. But wont Hold my breathe waiting. Thank you for taking your time to read my mini rant. And as always Happy Dreaming all...Pz out :ugeek:
toulin

Re: Black Market is a Rediculous

Postby Richard Doty » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:18 pm

I got a DW Guardian +8 sword for 2 trillion and thought I got a bargain . Today we got a Guardian Fallen +5 sword for 3.2 trillion. A bit harsh but fallen is very rare so understandable. I am pretty happy with the black market so far. If you wait a few months all but the Greater fallen stuff should go for less. It would be nice if there was an area to farm greater fallen gear but we will suffer through and be happy with what we are given.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Re: Black Market is a Rediculous

Postby Petoht » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:30 pm

No, the number of coins in the game is what's ridiculous. The prices aren't being bid up to somehow punish you, they're being bid up because everyone is absolutely flush with effectively worthless coin. Allowing more than 20 items to go up at a time would be a big help.
Petoht

Return to Facebook Server